Third World Nation Control Requests

In-Game and Forum requests and complaints.

Re: Third World Nation Control Requests

Postby EdmundS » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:25 am

Requesting control of Noumonde. Looking to expand the wiki article and actually make it Malagasy rather than what appears to be essentially a French settler colony.
EdmundS

Postby lewiselder1 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:44 am

EdmundS wrote:Requesting control of Noumonde. Looking to expand the wiki article and actually make it Malagasy rather than what appears to be essentially a French settler colony.

Approved — the Dovani War was meant to involve here but if you’re not interested there that’s perfectly cool with me, will assume that you don’t wish to be involved but message me if you do! :)
CRC for Dovani
Discord Admin

aka Lewis

Currently:
Medina (Third-World)

Previous:
Statrica (Third-World)
Nationale Partei (Dorvik)
Volkskommunistische Partei (Narikaton)
Liberale Partei (Narikaton)
lewiselder1

Postby cb15 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:34 pm

I would like control of Ntoto. I would be trying to counter Medina and build up Ntoto’s military and economic power.
Current: Solentian Democratic Alliance

Previous:
Partition Sociale Democratico/Istalia per Tutti (Istalia)
Partito Populaire Democratique (Lourenne)
Alorian Democratic Party (Aloria)
Kalistani Democratic Party (Kalistan)
cb15

Postby lewiselder1 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:54 pm

cb15 wrote:I would like control of Ntoto. I would be trying to counter Medina and build up Ntoto’s military and economic power.

This is a tricky one: Ntoto is a part of the Dovani Union, i.e. within Medina’s sphere of influence and allied with them. In the new Dovani War, we’ve currently planned it with them on that side. Admittedly it was something of an off-hand reference mentioned in a big long post so it’s easy to miss :)

Still, while I don’t want to seem like I’m trying to take over or something, unfortunately I would therefore have to reject that request for now.

At this stage there are three options: first, we could try and adapt the planning and come up with an IC justification for the shift in position if you really want Ntoto to fight Medina, but I’ll be honest with you it would be a bit of a faff.

Alternatively if you’d like to control Ntoto but side with the Dovani Union, that’s fine with me, just reply to this saying that’s what you want to do and consider it accepted — I’ll message you a link to our planning discord, too.

However if you’d like to fight against the Dovani Union but wouldn’t mind taking over a different nation, just reply with a new request for an uncontrolled (or 30-day-old controlled barely RP’d nation) and that’s cool with me, again will send you the discord link.

Sorry to be awkward, but hopefully one of those paths forward would work with you :) thanks!
CRC for Dovani
Discord Admin

aka Lewis

Currently:
Medina (Third-World)

Previous:
Statrica (Third-World)
lewiselder1

Postby cb15 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:18 am

I would prefer Ntoto, so I will go with the Dovani Union dpeal (expect defiant RP though). Please send the discord link so I can join it.
Current: Solentian Democratic Alliance

Previous:
Partition Sociale Democratico/Istalia per Tutti (Istalia)
Partito Populaire Democratique (Lourenne)
Alorian Democratic Party (Aloria)
Kalistani Democratic Party (Kalistan)
cb15

Postby lewiselder1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:05 pm

cb15 wrote:I would prefer Ntoto, so I will go with the Dovani Union dpeal (expect defiant RP though). Please send the discord link so I can join it.

Cool, accepted :)
CRC for Dovani
Discord Admin

aka Lewis

Currently:
Medina (Third-World)

Previous:
Statrica (Third-World)
lewiselder1