Requests: Renamings [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Nation/Region/City/Newspaper Renaming Requests

Postby bobleponge » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:03 pm

Hey, thanks for changing the regions' names, but I think there was a typo(?)

The region "Inima Chizâniei" should be renamed "Inima Chizaniei' (without diacritic), but it is still the former.

bill for reference: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=593864
bobleponge

Postby Rogue » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:44 am

bobleponge wrote:Hey, thanks for changing the regions' names, but I think there was a typo(?)

The region "Inima Chizâniei" should be renamed "Inima Chizaniei' (without diacritic), but it is still the former.

bill for reference: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=593864

Done :D
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby SheikhOlorin » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:14 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=594729
The resolution didn't pass yet, but it's technically impossible that it doesn't.

Also, my comment there about how the name shouldn't just be "The United Communes of Jakania" but "Cakaniye Birleşik Komünleri (The United Communes of Jakania)" as the expected format is such in the aforementioned country should also be considered (if it's decided that this name change is justified and appropriate).
SheikhOlorin

Postby Rogue » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:47 pm

SheikhOlorin wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=594729
The resolution didn't pass yet, but it's technically impossible that it doesn't.

Also, my comment there about how the name shouldn't just be "The United Communes of Jakania" but "Cakaniye Birleşik Komünleri (The United Communes of Jakania)" as the expected format is such in the aforementioned country should also be considered (if it's decided that this name change is justified and appropriate).

The game rules state that the name must include (Jakania) behind it. Please adjust this and pass a new bill
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby SheikhOlorin » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:57 pm

Mr.God wrote:The game rules state that the name must include (Jakania) behind it. Please adjust this and pass a new bill

It includes "Jakania" in it. "The United Communes of Jakania"
SheikhOlorin

Postby Rogue » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:19 pm

SheikhOlorin wrote:
Mr.God wrote:The game rules state that the name must include (Jakania) behind it. Please adjust this and pass a new bill

It includes "Jakania" in it. "The United Communes of Jakania"

I know. But it actually needs "(Jakania)" behind it. Not "The united Communes of Jakania". you can use that. but there needs to be "(Jakania)" behind that too
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby SheikhOlorin » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:28 pm

Mr.God wrote:
I know. But it actually needs "(Jakania)" behind it. Not "The united Communes of Jakania". you can use that. but there needs to be "(Jakania)" behind that too

The name I propose is "Cakaniye Birleşik Komünleri (The United Communes of Jakania)". The current name is "Cakaniye Cumhuriyeti (Republic of Jakania)". So the current name does not include "(Jakania)" either. Which means the name we have now is false?
SheikhOlorin

Postby Rogue » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:46 pm

SheikhOlorin wrote:
Mr.God wrote:

The name I propose is "Cakaniye Birleşik Komünleri (The United Communes of Jakania)". The current name is "Cakaniye Cumhuriyeti (Republic of Jakania)". So the current name does not include "(Jakania)" either. Which means the name we have now is false?

Yes. Most names are still not adjusted to the new rules. The general rule is that when a name is changed we add the new "(nation name)" variable to it. So please do in a new bill and pass it
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby SheikhOlorin » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:25 pm

So should it be like "Cakaniye Birleşik Komünleri/The United Communes of Jakania (Jakania)"?

Edit: Okay, is this right?:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... 9&vote=yes
SheikhOlorin

Postby SheikhOlorin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:23 pm

SheikhOlorin

PreviousNext

Return to Requests