The Kennedies

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Re: The Kennedies

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:39 pm

JosephJ wrote:Oh, and while looking up empirestv, Dynastia came across his Encyclopedia Dramatica page. Which was most amusing.

:shock:
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Sam » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 pm

"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby jethro » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Thank (nonexistent) God for Dynastia and what may have been the best rant in Particracy history:

Dynastia wrote:Good idea. I held off because I thought you might want some time to reconsider your decision ; and also because it really really takes the fun out of ripping on a guy. But since you haven't explicitly rescinded your permission, I am going to take this opportunity to illustrate my feelings on the whole issue without fear of moderation sanctioning me for using evocative language.

Your idea ; to try and show empirestv just how resented he is in the particracy community, is doomed to failure. I can't blame you for trying though ; I'd have thought it was a great idea had I not known what I now know. We're not talking about a misguided new player here, somebody who hasn't quite found their niche ; we're talking about somebody who simply cannot be reasoned with and refuses to compromise. My dear Joseph, please allow me to introduce you to Empire Steve.

Now, what's the main impression you're getting from reading that? The guy is absolute fucking trailer-tank of fail. He is the human fucking personification of manipulative, arrogant, domineering self-righteousness. He's a right-wing Michael Moore for God's sake, an egotistical sack of shit that cannot and will not allow his grandiose image of himself be compromised by anyone or anything. He will never, ever fit into the particracy community because he simply will not adapt to the spirit of the game, and even if he abides forevermore by every rule and regulation set down here, he will be an irreconciliable blight on the game, and on the community. Hell, if he'd just settle down and stop being such an irredeemable fucking prick, the community would be quick to forgive and forget ; but I put it to you that he will never ever do that. Read this for fuck's sake. He's been around long enough to know how it works ; even his minions have figured out how it works and are trying to dissuade him from being such an A-grade cockjockey but the man simply will not listen to reason or compromise in any way and it's beyond obvious that he never will.

And what makes this so obvious? The guy is utterly incompatible with any internet community apart from the ones that he owns and controls himself. Here is a perfect example of his utter incompatibility with any community that values co-operation and mutual respect ; he's been banned from his own University's wiki, a place where people at actually seems to like the gormless mollusc. To illustrate his maliciousness and smallmindedness ; he responded by setting up a wiki of his own and banning all active David-Wiki people from it. He's been banned from Facebook twice. I had no idea it was even possible to be banned from Facebook, but if anyone could manage it, it's this waste of fucking organs.

Joseph ; I think it's time for you to drop the rulebook, put on your moderator hat and do what's right for the particracy community. Your job is to moderate the game and community ; not just to abide by the laws written down in Pax Cynica. Your job is to keep the community running. Remember Athel, the guy that almost cost us the entire forum? Even then the community was divided, with many of us calling for a ban, and many of us (including myself) defending his right to remain here. We defended the guy, and he almost lost us the forum ; but this insiduous fucking menace is far worse than Athel's bleating and fictional expose-reporters could ever be. This guy can rip particracy apart by its very foundations ; the attitude of the players and the community environment. In a case as extreme as this ; I think community consensus should be followed. You know what the community consensus is here, the consensus is to remove empirestv from the game and forum ; because as long as he is permitted to remain, the community will suffer. Even if he's done nothing to deserve a ban as stated under Pax Cynica, he must be excised, like the cancer he is, before he destroys the atmosphere of the entire community.

Look to the will of the community, Joseph, and do what you know to be right. empirestv will not fit in here, he will never fit in here, and he will never ever stop fostering resentment and malice amongst the community until he's banished from it.

Not sure if its already been recorded, but we all remember what is probably empirestv's most memorable quote,
empirestv wrote:I am a powerful player in Particracy because I have a good team of people. We set the agenda in Terra.

That, in a nutshell, alongside his absurd self-absorption, juvenile behavior, and pathetic obsessions with Star Wars, the Matrix and assorted manga without the capacity for the slightest bit of personal imagination is why he got thrown out on his ass.
jethro

Postby JosephJ » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 pm

jethro wrote:That, in a nutshell, alongside his absurd self-absorption, juvenile behavior, and pathetic obsessions with Star Wars, the Matrix and assorted manga without the capacity for the slightest bit of personal imagination is why he got thrown out on his ass.

In terms of both why he needed to be thrown out AND why he was thrown out rules-wise, in fact.
I WAS A MODERATOR
I WAS NOT VERY GOOD
JosephJ

Postby Eldascar » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:38 am

JosephJ wrote:
jethro wrote:That, in a nutshell, alongside his absurd self-absorption, juvenile behavior, and pathetic obsessions with Star Wars, the Matrix and assorted manga without the capacity for the slightest bit of personal imagination is why he got thrown out on his ass.

In terms of both why he needed to be thrown out AND why he was thrown out rules-wise, in fact.
I think there should be a compromise that if he can find the real Holy Grail, with magical Jesus powers, then he can come back if he gives it to me first.
Eldascar

Postby jethro » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:48 am

Eldascar wrote:
JosephJ wrote:

I think there should be a compromise that if he can find the real Holy Grail, with magical Jesus powers, then he can come back if he gives it to me first.

Eldascar... you've gone soft. Throw in the Spear of Longinus as well (and not the fake-ass one they've got in Vienna) which, will, of course, be given to me so that I might wreck unprecedented destruction with it, than I might begin changing my mind. More specifically, my mind will change to the position that empirestv can return if he gives me the Shroud of Turin and Prince Ivan's magic sword.

EDIT: Sorry Sam. Dumbass typo on my part.
Last edited by jethro on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
jethro

Postby Sam » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:00 am

I'm Eldascar now?

OH SHI-
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Hulstrian » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:20 pm

JosephJ wrote:You forgot in between Dynastia ranting and the ban, namely "oh, hello, I'm empirestv, I'm going to make the WORLD'S FUCKING WORST RP EVER CONCEIVED LOOK I LIKE ANIME LOOK AT MY POPULAR SHOUNEN ANIME I AM GOING TO MAKE REFERENCE TO OH AND I CAN REFERENCE THE MATRIX TOO I R SO AWESOME :D".

This was not a very good idea, considering:
1) He already had a warning.
1a) From TWO DAYS AGO.
2) He had constantly violated the rule of thumb that defines most moderation policy, that being 'don't be a prick'.
3) His RP was so incredibly stupid that it could justify a double-warning.

Oh, and while looking up empirestv, Dynastia came across his Encyclopedia Dramatica page. Which was most amusing.

Did anyone ever add his Particracy Saga to Encyclopedia Dramatica?
Hulstrian

Postby jethro » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Hulstrian wrote:Did anyone ever add his Particracy Saga to Encyclopedia Dramatica?

No, but someone clever here should. How did Dynastia ID him in the first place?
jethro

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Maybe Dynastia can do the honors.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

PreviousNext

Return to Archive