Quarantine and Lodamun military

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Quarantine and Lodamun military

Postby Opakidabar » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Opened to OOC discuss questions related to the topic. Please!
Opakidabar

Re: Quarantine and Lodamun military

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:47 pm

I will address the military issue as that seems to be the more questioned one OOCly.

I have everything on the record just in case this ever came up.

This is the first Naval Contract from Lodamun: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=195131
First Army Contract: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=202929
This is the latest Navy Contract: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=237313
Latest Army Contract: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=237329
Latest Air Force contract: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=239569

As you can see all the contracts give quite some time for the equipment to be built. Obviously, by the end of the contracts, the first pieces of equipment qould have dismantled because they got old and such.

For the proper chain of command, I will point out this bill which pretty much summarizes all the laws in Lodamun: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=237330

Also, remember that Lodamun is at the top of the GDP list and that our currency is the highest valued one. Yes, I know the economic system is not that well-developed but as far as the economy goes, those are the only numbers we have. We also are the top of the population list.

To be honest, I don't see what the fuss is all about. I have seen even worse things made up in Particracy. The difference is that mine is realistic and it's all "in paper."

Any specific questions, feel free to ask.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Honestly? Yankees can do whatever the fuck he wants. It's up to the rest whether they recognize it or not.

Or in the quarantine case, whether they accept it as legal or illegal. I personally admire your style Yankees, because you look exactly like those cunts that appear in TV and are in fact politicians. You know how to play the game exactly like one and every time I watch a tv conversation between them, I just want to nuke their blasted heads off existence. :D

Same goes here. It's all about the game.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:00 pm

George S.K wrote:Honestly? Yankees can do whatever the fuck he wants. It's up to the rest whether they recognize it or not.

Or in the quarantine case, whether they accept it as legal or illegal. I personally admire your style Yankees, because you look exactly like those cunts that appear in TV and are in fact politicians. You know how to play the game exactly like one and every time I watch a tv conversation between them, I just want to nuke their blasted heads off existence. :D

Same goes here. It's all about the game.

Believe it or not George, I take that as a great compliment. I'll make sure to pass on the message. We wouldn't want to have you as the leader of Greece, would we? ;)

And yes, you can choose to recognize it or not. I am not forcing anyone to but evidence is evidence. If you deny evidence to speak for itself, then you are not rendering a good judgment or opinion. I only ask people to look at the evidence on the record and then make up your mind. I have done everything by the book, if such thing exists in Particracy.
Mr.Yankees

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:07 pm

The quarantine is indeed a controversial issue and therefore is not subjected to any particular book, other than the rules. Come on, you enforced quarantine on international waters, blocking several commercial routes and therefore infringing multiple charts and books. I can have Kalopia enforce quarantine all over Terra and have any moving vessel shot down and destroyed completely simply because it violated my constitutionally legal blockade of all the international waters boundary.

Secondly, I recognize the 10 aircraft carriers. No fuss about that. Lodamun can at least be given the opportunity to be proud of its own, powerful navy. Lodamun opposition has no OOC grudges about that particular issue.

Pass one the message where? And I don't intend to become leader of anything. I hate leadership. It means dealing with all the irrational ideas of the world. You intend to become a politician or something?
Last edited by GreekIdiot on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Emunim » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you claiming to have 400,000 Tanks?
Emunim

Postby jethro » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Emunim wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you claiming to have 400,000 Tanks?

Lodamun contracts well. Indeed, and 200 million soldiers, and 50 billion nuclear warheads, and 3 Death Stars.
jethro

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Emunim wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you claiming to have 400,000 Tanks?

Could you be more specific? Where exactly did you see such number? That seems to be a very large number.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:26 pm

George S.K wrote:The quarantine is indeed a controversial issue and therefore is not subjected to any particular book, other than the rules. Come on, you enforced quarantine on international waters, blocking several commercial routes and therefore infringing multiple charts and books. I can have Kalopia enforce quarantine all over Terra and have any moving vessel shot down and destroyed completely simply because it violated my constitutionally legal blockade of all the international waters boundary.

Secondly, I recognize the 10 aircraft carriers. No fuss about that. Lodamun can at least be given the opportunity to be proud of its own, powerful navy. Lodamun opposition has no OOC grudges about that particular issue.

Pass one the message where? And I don't intend to become leader of anything. I hate leadership. It means dealing with all the irrational ideas of the world. You intend to become a politician or something?

George, in real life, it would actually be legal but I'll step aside from there and let's allow the IC discussions on the legality to determine so, don't you think that is the best thing to do?

I am a politician George. A few players here know where I work at. Of course, I won't reveal it in public as it isn't of any interest to all of you guys. And no, it's not the CIA or the NSA or the FBI. I hate most of those bastards, especially the NSA.
Mr.Yankees

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:George, in real life, it would actually be legal but I'll step aside from there and let's allow the IC discussions on the legality to determine so, don't you think that is the best thing to do?

Most gladly. I prefer keeping it between IC boundaries. But it's a shame you turned the UNT into a dictatorship.

I am a politician George. A few players here know where I work at. Of course, I won't reveal it in public as it isn't of any interest to all of you guys. And no, it's not the CIA or the NSA or the FBI. I hate most of those bastards, especially the NSA.

If you aren't talking rubbish there, then this RP has gotten much, much more interesting...
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Next

Return to Archive