SMELLS LIKE STEVEN

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Re: SMELLS LIKE STEVEN

Postby Dynastia » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:44 pm

I dare you to.
Dynastia

Postby Duke Matthus » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Now now you two, we have a common eneamy here. Let's not let him have the pleasure of seeing us argue. He knows he is being hunted, why he has been so careful to try and do this slowly and without much attention until we started to pay attention to that area, and you know he has started to pick up speed now. :x
Long Live the Empire!!!!
And while we are at it, "Hail the Holy Britannian Empire!!!!!"
Duke Matthus

Postby Dynastia » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:21 pm

No, I'm serious. If Georgy bans me on suspicion of being one of Steve's goons, that sets a precedent to ban all his little minions, and I can probably get my ban reversed on the testamony of pretty much everyone on the forum. Even if I can't, I'll happily eat a permaban if it means Steven and all his proxies are banhammered on sight from here on out.

So come on, George. Molon labe.
Dynastia

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:32 pm

You know exactly what I meant with that statement and please don't pretend to be a fool. Understand the fact that moderation can't just go around banning people with simple, mere suspicions and vague accusations. We need time to investigate properly. It's not like we're eating pop-corn and watching this circus show go on.

Give it time and stop acting like a jerk.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Dynastia » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Okay, I accept that you meant it was the evidence that was in question, rather than the offence. Can I take it to mean then, that being one of Steven's proxies is now a bannable offence, after due process of the evidence and whatnot?
Dynastia

Postby Barnwood » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:24 pm

'Notice: Steven's permaban back in effect; party positively ID'ed. Now, I know there has been a lot of excitement over this issue so, I'll do my normal thing and if we can keep commentary in the other two quite active threads about this; that'd be appreciated. As well, a special thanks to the players involved with aiding moderation in this adventure.

User: imperialdem/Imperial Democratic Party
Perma-Banned.'

Just noticed this message from Darvian. It appears that 'imperialdem' was infact Stevie boy. Good riddance.
Barnwood

Postby Duke Matthus » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:07 pm

Yeppy!!!!!!
Long Live the Empire!!!!
And while we are at it, "Hail the Holy Britannian Empire!!!!!"
Duke Matthus

Previous

Return to Archive