Urgent Name Change Question

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Urgent Name Change Question

Postby Sklaer » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:30 am

A bill in our nation, Kazulia, has been proposed to change the name to the Kingdom of Norway, but can that be done? That is the name of a real nation, and it takes away the name, Kazulia, which is the informal name of the country.
Sklaer

Re: Urgent Name Change Question

Postby Steven » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:45 am

Yea, thats against the rules. Mods usually dont like changing the name of a country at all unless it is a good reason. But, changing it to a real country wont be allowed.
Steven

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:30 am

No, this is against the rules.

edit; Noted and notified.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Sklaer » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Thanks! I now realize where traditionalist views come from... When a bunch of newcomers come in and try to change everything that has always been and try to make it something completely different! There is legislation proposed to make our nation an exact copy of Norway (same legislature seats, national animal, flag,the whole kit and kaboodle) and the three older parties who have been around for a century or two in game time (me and two others) can't do much because the Norwegian revolutionaries have over 66.67% of the seats...
Sklaer

Postby Mr.Yankees » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Sklaer wrote:Thanks! I now realize where traditionalist views come from... When a bunch of newcomers come in and try to change everything that has always been and try to make it something completely different! There is legislation proposed to make our nation an exact copy of Norway (same legislature seats, national animal, flag,the whole kit and kaboodle) and the three older parties who have been around for a century or two in game time (me and two others) can't do much because the Norwegian revolutionaries have over 66.67% of the seats...

And because this is a game. It's supposed to be an imaginary world. If you want the real one, well...you know. ;)
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Return to Archive