Malivian Kommunist Party - BANNED

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Malivian Kommunist Party - BANNED

Postby Jay (LDP) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:34 am

Malivian Kommunist Party (http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=12701) has henceforth been inactivated from Particracy, as has the Maliviakom forum account.

Through IP tracing and the like, the moderator team has established that this party is yet another account of the perma-banned Steven and as such will not be allowed re-activation.

Clearly this leaves a little bit of a mess when it comes to RP as he has recently caused a stir with a few nations. As such, the war between Malivia and Kirlawa has been deemed invalid and did not occur. Additional to the banning of the MKP, Kirlawa's troops were not legally (as in, according ot Pax Cynica) permitted to be used as the correct route was not taken by Afrocentric to take the nation to war - no War Declaration was passed. So it can now be assumed that Kirlawa was in no way involved in a military exercise of any sort and no invasion was made.

Any questions regarding either the banning of the MKP or any RP which may have come about his short time here should be sent in a PM to myself, Darvian or George.

Cheers all,

Particracy Moderation - Jay (LDP)
Particracy Game Moderator

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

Re: Malivian Kommunist Party - BANNED

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Hmm...Interesting situation here. This war was developing into quite an interesting international situation. Certainly, it has been the most active RP I have seen in weeks, maybe months. But you know how it goes: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. :)

I commend the moderation team for a job well done. ;)
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby matthew914 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:01 pm

I second that.
matthew914

Postby Jay (LDP) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:Hmm...Interesting situation here. This war was developing into quite an interesting international situation. Certainly, it has been the most active RP I have seen in weeks, maybe months. But you know how it goes: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. :)

A decent, active RP is too good to be true? I hardly think so. Steven may be a perma-banned prick who has been the centre of attention in RP the last week or so, but he doesn't have any special power than none of the rest of us have. If you want to see that level of RP again, there's nothing stopping you taking over one of the one-party nations and invading half the world!

Mr.Yankees wrote:I commend the moderation team for a job well done. ;)

Cheers! Glad to have gotten rid of the bastard. Again.

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

Postby Duke Matthus » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:20 pm

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!

I god damn knew it, so take that you little twit!!!!!!! :lol:

And people say I am parinoid when it comes to him, well now look who guessed it right. Man I should have taken a bet this time.

OOO well, way to go Mod team!! Two thumbs up!!!

Your new biggest fan,

Duke Matthus
Long Live the Empire!!!!
And while we are at it, "Hail the Holy Britannian Empire!!!!!"
Duke Matthus

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Jay (LDP) wrote:
Mr.Yankees wrote:Hmm...Interesting situation here. This war was developing into quite an interesting international situation. Certainly, it has been the most active RP I have seen in weeks, maybe months. But you know how it goes: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. :)

A decent, active RP is too good to be true? I hardly think so. Steven may be a perma-banned prick who has been the centre of attention in RP the last week or so, but he doesn't have any special power than none of the rest of us have. If you want to see that level of RP again, there's nothing stopping you taking over one of the one-party nations and invading half the world!

I think you misunderstood my statement. After so many weeks or even months of RP stagnation, it would be very, very rare to see such a good RP opportunity come up out of nowhere. There is usually a build up (more active newspapers, other more minor events, etc. on a general sense).

Of course active RP is a good thing. That's what this game is all about (active RP). I do not know much about Steven simply because I don't care one bit, so I'll reserve judgment on him or his actions. And thank you for the offer but I'm already in a two party state. :)

Duke Matthus wrote:And people say I am parinoid when it comes to him, well now look who guessed it right. Man I should have taken a bet this time.

And why didn't you if you were so sure about it? It's basic economics. :)
Mr.Yankees

Postby Jay (LDP) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:I think you misunderstood my statement. After so many weeks or even months of RP stagnation, it would be very, very rare to see such a good RP opportunity come up out of nowhere. There is usually a build up (more active newspapers, other more minor events, etc. on a general sense).

That is entirely my point ;) . It is rare to see a good RP opportunity come up out of nowhere because nobody so far, other than Steven, has taken the outright initiative to jump into a full-blown RP war. Most people seem to be sitting around waiting, hoping that something may come up at some stage by making a small post here and there. Well, it won't, particularly not at this point in time. If people want some RP, get straight into it rather than sitting around posting in threads asking questions like "why is there no RP anymore?". Btw, this and my other post are not directed specifically at you, Yankees, but are just generic observations.

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Jay (LDP) wrote:
Mr.Yankees wrote:I think you misunderstood my statement. After so many weeks or even months of RP stagnation, it would be very, very rare to see such a good RP opportunity come up out of nowhere. There is usually a build up (more active newspapers, other more minor events, etc. on a general sense).

That is entirely my point ;) . It is rare to see a good RP opportunity come up out of nowhere because nobody so far, other than Steven, has taken the outright initiative to jump into a full-blown RP war. Most people seem to be sitting around waiting, hoping that something may come up at some stage by making a small post here and there. Well, it won't, particularly not at this point in time. If people want some RP, get straight into it rather than sitting around posting in threads asking questions like "why is there no RP anymore?". Btw, this and my other post are not directed specifically at you, Yankees, but are just generic observations.

Don't worry, I understand what you mean perfectly. But I do take some responsibility for the lack of RP recently. As one of the most active players both in-game and on the forums, I kind of have to lead by example and I haven't been involved in a significant RP event in quite some time. I can give you tons of excuses but they are just that...excuses. ;)
Mr.Yankees

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Duke Matthus wrote:I knew it!!!!!!!!!!

I god damn knew it, so take that you little twit!!!!!!! :lol:

Jee, relax...

Yank, shame on you for all this inactivity. Yes...,
,seriously, what the fuck are you talking about, you nasty warmongering power maniac?

There are also many factors contributing to these alleged stagnancy, but as Yank pinpointed, they are merely excuses. How can you explain the slowly decreasing popularity of the game? I mean, we've got obviously fewer players in comparison to say a year ago, roughly. Maybe we've gone too soft, afraid to wage wars or something, petrified at the consequences and are simply enjoying a creative era of ridiculous prosperity. Besides, all the direct players seem to have perished into darkness...those that were controversial, very creative and did not care about anything. I mean come on, I've got a freaking dictatorship standing in Kafuristan for around half a century and no one came barging in the door. Bah...seems to me that lovely messes with terrible consequences are no longer that appealing in a fictional game. Blame Obama for that.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:10 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:seems to me that lovely messes with terrible consequences are no longer that appealing in a fictional game. Blame Obama for that.

I had to smile at that last sentence of yours. I won't express my personal opinion on the subject matter you have just raised but I am sure someone will. Wait and see...wait and see. It's bound to happen. ;)
Mr.Yankees

Next

Return to Archive