Malivian Kommunist Party - BANNED

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Re: Malivian Kommunist Party - BANNED

Postby Khaler » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Darvian wrote:I sleep fine at night honestly. It's those with this paranoid fear of He-Whose-Name-Shall-Not-Be-Mentioned that I genuinely worry about. :roll:

Well it's the new curse, ey? If someone new pops up somewhere to mess up someones rp, it has to be Steven, atleast according to the few paranoid antistevenists here :D
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Mr.Yankees » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:49 pm

Khaler wrote:
Darvian wrote:I sleep fine at night honestly. It's those with this paranoid fear of He-Whose-Name-Shall-Not-Be-Mentioned that I genuinely worry about. :roll:

Well it's the new curse, ey? If someone new pops up somewhere to mess up someones rp, it has to be Steven, atleast according to the few paranoid antistevenists here :D

There is even a word for those who look out for him at all times. Hm... :)
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Darvian » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Yeah, it's a shame you all don't see the messages we receive about He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. Then you'd really appreciate the level of paranoia. I'm unaware of any term, Mr. Calhoun...other than well, my own terms. What is yours, pray tell?
Darvian

Postby Duke Matthus » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm

I do not go looking for him, but I guess you could say I am parinoid on this, due to the fact that I suspected it was him after his post.

No sleep lost however, for I know if it is him then he is stupid enough to keep acting like he always does, and make those of us that lived through his days here just point, watch him get baned again, and laugh with joy as we remember the good old days. :twisted:

As long as he is on perma ban then he should be looked out for, or we could forgive him and give him a second chance thus solving the whole issue. :lol:
Long Live the Empire!!!!
And while we are at it, "Hail the Holy Britannian Empire!!!!!"
Duke Matthus

Postby Sam » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Darvian wrote:Yeah, it's a shame you all don't see the messages we receive about He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. Then you'd really appreciate the level of paranoia. I'm unaware of any term, Mr. Calhoun...other than well, my own terms. What is yours, pray tell?

Those messages are probably from Dynastia's multis ;)
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Steven » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Stop banning me. :lol:
Steven

Postby meritocracy » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 pm

the guy never gives up. I thought he went off and made his own particracy
meritocracy

Previous

Return to Archive