More Jelbanian shit

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

More Jelbanian shit

Postby Sam » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:41 pm

"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Re: More Jelbanian shit

Postby Mr.Yankees » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:45 pm

It seems to be taken care of. So, I guess someone else also noticed. Even though it is very obvious, good catch nevertheless.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Sam » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:45 pm

They were inactive when I reported them. It still seems suspicious, and I believe some of them may have proposed bills while inactive, which IIRC is a Bad Thing.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Sam » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:36 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=12843
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=269946

Pax Cynica: "2.3.2.1 An inactive account proposing bills in a nation other than speeches is actively affecting the laws of the nation/nations involved and will count as one of set of multiple accounts, grounds for inactivating the active account in this case." Time to unsheathe the banhammer.
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Khaler » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Maybe he pulled a dynastia and gave the account to someone else who is too stupid to activate himself? Giving accounts to others shouldn't be against the rules as far as I know. Atleast it wasn't when I whined about it back then.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Mr.Yankees » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Khaler wrote:Maybe he pulled a dynastia and gave the account to someone else who is too stupid to activate himself? Giving accounts to others shouldn't be against the rules as far as I know. Atleast it wasn't when I whined about it back then.

I don't think it is. Obviously, if you are using the same computer, you have to alert the moderation team. Aside from that, I couldn't tell you anything else of how it works.

Sam wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=12843
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=269946

Pax Cynica: "2.3.2.1 An inactive account proposing bills in a nation other than speeches is actively affecting the laws of the nation/nations involved and will count as one of set of multiple accounts, grounds for inactivating the active account in this case." Time to unsheathe the banhammer.

My guess is that the moderators have a way to check whether a party was inactive when he/she proposed the bill but I'm curious as to how you discovered it. Do you have a party there?
Mr.Yankees

Postby Sam » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:02 am

I'm in Jelbania right now. I know they're inactive because when I click on the bill and look at the party that proposed it, it says they're inactive.
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:16 am

Sam wrote:I'm in Jelbania right now. I know they're inactive because when I click on the bill and look at the party that proposed it, it says they're inactive.

Is there a possibility that they proposed the bills before inactivating their respective parties?
Mr.Yankees

Postby Khaler » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:29 am

Mr.Yankees wrote:
Sam wrote:I'm in Jelbania right now. I know they're inactive because when I click on the bill and look at the party that proposed it, it says they're inactive.

Is there a possibility that they proposed the bills before inactivating their respective parties?

I've been wondering if that is against the rules. If it isn't, you could create parties, propose bills and inactivate them to get around the quota limit and get huge visibility in only 8 game months. But now I can't remember that can you vote on bills that are in voting before you create your party? I have a fickle memory that you can. Ofcourse the other parties can counter such cheating by pulling early elections.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Return to Archive