Party Inactivation

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Party Inactivation

Postby SenorNoPants » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:28 am

Please excuse my interruption of your typical duties and allow me a moment of your time.

I have been a Particracy player since 2006, dating back a ways and have played virtually non-stop since. I have enjoyed my tenure in Solentia for over two years now and was continually enjoying this until recently.

It has come to my attention that I have been inactivated and I am unable to understand the rationale behind the move. The motive to me is unclear. I was not 7 days inactive, nor have I violated any rules. Instead, while logging on today I was greeted by my inactivated profile and the presence of another party that has complete control over the nation, as I was the only player present there. I ask why I was inactivated, how this party attained all the seats, and if moderation would be so kind as to reactivate my party.

I have had my Solentian account for over two years, I have never skipped a beat. There is something clearly amiss here.
SenorNoPants

Re: Party Inactivation

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 am

The only other reason for inactivation that I know of is multis. However, I will leave the moderators to sort this out.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:58 am

Care to provide us with a link of your party?
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby SenorNoPants » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:02 pm

SenorNoPants

Postby Jay (LDP) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:38 am

According to the logs on your account, your party was deactivated for being inactive for 7 days.

I've reactivated it for you now anyway.
Particracy Game Moderator

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

Return to Archive