Kennedy Is Back again?

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Kennedy Is Back again?

Postby Duke Matthus » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:19 pm

I know it is hard to believe, but I know how this guy acts and he is far to similar to Kennedy to not be him.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=12920

This guy has already been caught for Multis in Mordusia, and he is targeting the very people he hates most, the Luthori Empire.

Darvian wrote:User: Mordon/Conservative Party
User: Gracious/Gracious Party (IM)

The wiki pages he has are just like his old ones. The fool was even too damn lazy to chnage the colors he uses for background.

New Ones:

http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Grace_I_of_Mordusia

Old One of Kennedys:
http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Joseph_Hunter_IV

Now can Moderation please check this out, for this is getting to the point that it is ridiculas that he is still finding his way in. I can promise you that either this guy is following Kennedy or is Kennedy himself.

Have the Mods even looked at the state Mordusia and Yishelem are starting to become? We have 3 parties each named in the nation:
Yishelem:
jewishrebel1
jewishrebel2
jewishrebel3

Mordusia:
aldusia1
aldusia2
aldusia3

How nice that this all happens when he shows up again.

This is getting to the point of funny for me, due to the fact that it is so obvious it is him and yet he still finds his way in here. I am not blameing the Mods, I just find it funny he will not quite and that now he is taking on the Empire of the guy that has been trying to rid of him.

Please someone tell me I am crazy, but there is no way that this is not Steven Kennedy AGAIN!!!!!
Long Live the Empire!!!!
And while we are at it, "Hail the Holy Britannian Empire!!!!!"
Duke Matthus

Re: Kennedy Is Back again?

Postby Duke Matthus » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:18 pm

http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Grace_I_of_Mordusia

LOL. This is getting too rich, he has moved again and he has changed the colors in an attempt to try and hide the fact of who he is. This only proves it even more that he is Kennedy.

Really all you have to do is go back on the history and you can see the old colors, KENNEDY how stupid do you think we are?

Also, Conservative Party was the name of his first party in Luthori, that I just remembered.
Long Live the Empire!!!!
Duke Matthus

Postby MrBean111 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Their wiki pages strikingly similar, almost identical with concerns to the info box. I mean who else do we know that styles their wiki pages like that? Also, I thought this guy was permabanned, does he buy a new computer week or something, fly to different countries and use internet cafes there?
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

Postby Khaler » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:17 am

Yes, this multi-billspamming is getting very annoying in Yishelem. I think he is doing this just to annoy us, there is no way he thinks he can get through with this, so he is just messing things up.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Lusk » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:42 pm

MrBean111 wrote:Their wiki pages strikingly similar, almost identical with concerns to the info box. I mean who else do we know that styles their wiki pages like that? Also, I thought this guy was permabanned, does he buy a new computer week or something, fly to different countries and use internet cafes there?

He probably gets a new IP address every few days like virtually all residential users?
Lusk

Postby Sam » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:42 am

It's ridiculously easy to get a different IP using a proxy.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:04 am

What I'm still trying to figure out is that guy's rationale. OK, he got banned for doing inappropriate stuff. He has been caught violating that ban numerous times. A lot of people here don't like him at all and actually look out for him. Doesn't he get the message that he is not wanted? Sometimes, I wonder how people's brain works. The only reason I can see at to why he would keep coming back is that he wants to annoy people and make them work more (moderators, in this case). Oh, well...just giving my two cents there. ;)
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Duke Matthus » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Talmoria has been hit!!!!

He is god damn party hopping. Is there no way possible to just block any signal coming from the area he lives. I mean seriously, this is getting stupid.

He is doing this to annoy people and disrupt other people's playing of the game. Also, I have been debating for some time whether I should or should not deleat the wiki shit he has been producing, that is quite frankly starting to get to the point of funny for it is helping me find his ass every time he logs on and updates it.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=13027

His most recent that went inactive before I had time to post this up here.

Also, this party might be one of his cronies which would explain how I overlook a nation and why he comes in proposes bills and leaves, without hardly voteing, and haveing them gain power and doing his work for him.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=12929
Long Live the Empire!!!!
Duke Matthus

Postby Duke Matthus » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Nevermind, I found him.

MODERATION YOU JUST REACTIVATED HIM IN ALDURIA!!!!!!!

http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=12846

I find it funny that it is not obvious that I annouce my returning to Alduria and the guy I have been saying is Kennedy shows back up there. For Gods Sake tell us here if his PERMA-BAN has been lifted or the definition of PERMA-BAN has changed.

Not trying to be rude, but come on!!!!!

The other evidence I can not give for only moderation can get it, but at least don't go reactivating the Fool.

I am the most vocal, but really if you want I can get every single person on here to agree with me that this is Kennedy, so please at least tell us you are working on it or put a stop to him until you can full investigate this issue.
Long Live the Empire!!!!
Duke Matthus

Postby Sam » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:35 pm

GREAT JOB OVERREACTING!!!!!!!!!!1!

The guy is INACTIVE.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Next

Return to Archive