Question

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Question

Postby condemsofgsb » Wed May 19, 2010 12:23 am

So I'm in a nation that has just one other party, which is inactive, this party is the majority leader but not the president. There is no president and I'm the only other party. Elections are still four game years away, can you do anything of should i just wait even though any bills i propose will be turned down for the next four game years.
condemsofgsb

Re: Question

Postby Darvian » Wed May 19, 2010 4:16 am

condemsofgsb wrote:So I'm in a nation that has just one other party, which is inactive, this party is the majority leader but not the president. There is no president and I'm the only other party. Elections are still four game years away, can you do anything of should i just wait even though any bills i propose will be turned down for the next four game years.

If the other party isn't active and isn't voting it's a matter of time before the account is inactivated and you'll be able to have early elections. If the party in question (link please) is logging in and merely abstaining or voting no then it's another matter.
Darvian

Postby condemsofgsb » Wed May 19, 2010 10:44 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=6318 ... There ya go. I don't believe they've been longing in and abstainingand considering are political positions are pretty much the same it seems, but I do not know.
condemsofgsb

Postby Darvian » Wed May 19, 2010 8:31 pm

condemsofgsb wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=6318 ... There ya go. I don't believe they've been longing in and abstainingand considering are political positions are pretty much the same it seems, but I do not know.

The party is still active but, it's only a couple more days before he/she is inactivated for 7 days of inactivity.
Darvian

Postby condemsofgsb » Wed May 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Ok. Thank you for your help.
condemsofgsb

Postby Darvian » Thu May 20, 2010 1:53 am

condemsofgsb wrote:Ok. Thank you for your help.

No problem, just send me a PM when he's inactivated (we, moderators, routinely check the list and axe inactive accounts) and if you need earlies called I can force them. Cheers!
Darvian

Return to Archive