New Mods in Town

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Re: New Mods in Town

Postby Khaler » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:18 am

Then we have to agree to disagree. And to me that old saying makes us much sense as "only convict can act as judge". So I have completely reverse oppinion.

But yes, lately he has been one of the, if not THE guy who contributes the most, but then again who else is still here? The comintern players are gone, the Luthori-Alduria players have been silent, the people playing strong axis have dissapeared, nWo strong guys are doing nothing, Deltaria is dead, the Kennedies were banished... there is no-one else doing anything.

Now while I agree that it is perfectly ok to change nations, it really becomes annoying if you do it every ten or so game years. Messing up with nations culture just for few weeks is not something I would expect from a moderator, really.

But now this has become way too critical as I really have no real problem here, just voicing my small concern and thoughts. And not to forget that I really have no plans to become active again on interterran scale as all my plans got ruined when my partners abandoned me, so I doubt I'll have anything to do with moderation in near future.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:07 am

Khaler wrote:Now while I agree that it is perfectly ok to change nations, it really becomes annoying if you do it every ten or so game years. Messing up with nations culture just for few weeks is not something I would expect from a moderator, really.

What are you talking about?
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Khaler » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:20 am

George S.K wrote:What are you talking about?

You should know.
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:22 am

Well, you pinpointed exactly the current situation:

...is not something I would expect from a moderator, really.

Come on, your nation is still there. You just never got over it, did ya? :roll:
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Khaler » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:33 am

Well to be honest I did not expect to be there for 6 months, but I have nothing interesting to do anywhere (and the international corporate power idea was promising, but it fell also). The nation may be there, but the great plans I had are not, and yes, that still pisses me off. Still being part of that ooc-vigilante posse that was going to do "great justice" is something I would not want from a mod, as they should be there to protect players from something like that.
Khaler

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Keep whining.

Muahaha
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby JosephJ » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:23 pm

I believe we officially banished any stigma about nation-changing in the period that started when Sancta pissed off and came to a climax when Red Star was appointed. Going into nations to make culture changes even isn't a big deal unless you're just doing it to disrupt an existing culture; indeed, it's something I would not personally discourage given that it does have the opportunity to assist the general RP of the game.
I WAS A MODERATOR
I WAS NOT VERY GOOD
JosephJ

Postby Molotov » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:04 pm

when Sancta pissed off and came to a climax when Red Star was appointed.

Sounds like a very dodgy party.
Molotov

Previous

Return to Archive