Booted from Organisation

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Booted from Organisation

Postby Steven » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:21 pm

I was booted from my leadership position from the Christian League for no reason.

Funny enough how right after this is done the person promoted himself to the leadership position from his inactivate party account. I would like to be re-allowed into the organisation and put back to my leadership position seeing as it was completely unjust to just kick me just to promote yourself. I also am even more surprised that the person thought he could get away with this.

http://classic.particracy.net/vieworgan ... ationid=18
Steven

Re: Booted from Organisation

Postby Steven » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Thought I should add to this to clear things up. I am not accusing MrBean111, Faschistische Gewalt-Partei of doing this even though he is now in a leadership position. Im assuming the other party who kicked me also promoted MrBean111 to some how cover his tracks.
Steven

Postby Hulstrian » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Lol I find this hilarious. I am the party Steven is passive aggressively referring too. Steven what you neglected to mention was that you did the exact same thing to me a month or so ago in the same organization and also removed what you thought were all of my inactive accounts. I was on the leadership of the Christian League (as the representative from the Religious Right League) long before you even joined, promoted there by the founder West Riding (aka Yorky) and it was I he charged with leading it when he left. I noticed that you also deleted my status as said representative from the description. West Riding was a close ally of mine and helped along with Matt to establish the House of Rothingren-Traugott's leadership of Monarchism across Terra (which you have railed against). Next time he's on Windows Live Messenger, I can talk to him to see if he could pop on and confirm this.

In the end these sort of coups and counter-coups occur all the time in international organizations, deal with it, I did until I realized you hadn't completed the job. My promotion of the FAP has nothing to do with the fact that he is a mod, or me trying to cover my trail, but in fact because he is my closest ally in game and if you had bothered to check, you would see he and I sit on the leadership of many organizations together. I occasionally jet off to establish or reinforce a Monarchy here or there, and as a player who has been around for a good deal of time I have the leadership of many organizations, not all of which I join with whatever temporary party I'm playing. Thus I put my friends on the leadership so that the organization is secure and looked after, there is nothing against Nepotism in Particracy.

Seriously, first you whine about the inclusion of the Trigunia Template on Hulstro-Trigunian characters who are legitimately pretenders to the the Trigunian Throne and now this. Learn to deal with the nature of this game. Also the passive aggressiveness is just annoying.
Hulstrian

Postby Steven » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:36 am

Huh?

Ive been playing this game since 2006 and have always been one of the leaders of the Christian League. The fact that you can sit there and pretend otherwise is a complete joke. And for your request for me to deal with it I am right now by bringing this issue up with the mods. What does this have to do with the Trigunia and Hulstria imaginary throne?

Fact: I was one of the leaders of the Christian League and have been for years.
Fact: You logged on one of your inactivate accounts and booted me from the organisation and promoted yourself to leadership.
Fact: You tried to cover your tracks by promoting a mod (MrBean111) to the leadership position.

I would say I have all bases covered. I dont know who this Matt fellow is as I dont keep up with nerds online but what I do keep up with is which organisations I have been with since I started playing particracy which goes all the way back to 2006.
Steven

Postby Hulstrian » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:21 am

Fact: I have been playing Particracy since 2005.
Fact: You logged on one of your inactivate accounts and booted me from the [Christian League] and promoted yourself to leadership, after I (as the KHP) barred you from all organizations I sat on the leadership of, after you started your anti-Rothingren-Traugott/IML activities in Trigunia.
Fact: The rain in Spain in fact does not fall primarily on the plain, but rather in the mountains.
Fact: You are attempting to pass conjecture off as fact. For example: You and I have had no contact about this issue prior to this thread. I certainly did not inform you of my plans for a counter coup (in fact it was a spur of the moment thing as I was observing your tomfoolery in Lourenne when I discovered you failed to completely ouster me), thus there is no way you could possibly definitively know my reasoning for promoting the FAP to leadership. You might believe it was an attempt to cover my tracks; however because I dispute that statement and there is evidence to the contrary (ie. the fact that I presented myself here before you specifically named me) you can only present it as a theory, not as Fact.

I'm not going to get into a tit for tat name calling fight over the internet with you. I may very well be a nerd and in fact embrace any nerdiness of my character represented by my participation in this game and the alliances I have built up here. I would conjecture, that based on your longevity here and the fact that you use nerd as an insult, you too likely have a good bit of nerd in you, as I have yet to meet someone who uses that term with such negative connotations, who not only isn't a nerd them-self, but also for some reason is uncomfortable with that fact. However that is just conjecture based on individual experiences I have had, and I do not wish to present that as fact as I do not know you from Adam. For reference, Matt, is Duke Matthus another of the IML leaders.

As for why I bring the conflict over the Trigunian throne up, it leads to my larger point of you seems to have something, not only IC, but OOC, against Hulstria, Hulstrian Players, and the House of Rothingren-Traugott. Again, while I do not know this to be fact, there are a few facts I have based this guess on:
Fact: You have twice now, passive-aggressively, complained about perceived wrongs committed against you by leading Hulstrian players (myself and the FAP).
Fact: You commented quote, "That man is ugly, a true symbol of the Hulstrian people," about a picture file of Godric III of Hulstria on the wikia site (see: http://particracy.wikia.com/index.php?t ... ldid=95581).
Fact: You, while in Trigunia, posted legislation about your Trigunian Emperor claiming to be Emperor of Hulstria, and then had, in the same bill, what seemed to be an OOC comment of something along the lines of, "How do you like that?" (You quickly deleted it, however I believe the FAP got a screen shot).

Just a few final notes, while I'm talking about the Rothingrens theres something I've wanted to point out to you for a while. In your "Real" International Monarchist League you state:
We are not like the "IML" who actively discriminates against any royal family who does not bend over for the House of Rothringen-Traugott.

You thus do not recognize the Hulstrian Line of the Rothingrens, however you do recognize the Luthori Line (in Reinhard I of Alduria, Luthori, Mordusia, & Yishelem) and the various cadet branches of the House of Rothingren-Traugott, the House of Diggory in Lodamun, the House of Ayanko, and I believe technically the House of Ishida in Sekowo could be considered a cadet branch as well (though that one I'm unsure of). My point being, your position was hypocritical, as you only did not recognize the Hulstrian Line, yet claimed not to recognize the entirety of the Dynasty.

In the end, I leave this to the mods. To my knowledge nothing I have done is against game rules or even especially frowned upon, though I have lost track of the finer points over time. If I am in the wrong I apologize, as two wrongs do not a right make; however in all fairness, he did start it and my initial actions were entirely IC.
Hulstrian

Postby Jay (LDP) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:39 am

Guys, airing this out in public really achieves nothing except make you both look a little silly for getting so heated over something so comparably small. A complaint has been lodged with the moderation team via PM and is currently being discussed between the three of us, so until it has been fully debated and ruled upon (at which time you will be informed via PM, rather than in a public thread) I suggest you just keep calm, grab yourself a drink or two and be patient! :)
Particracy Game Moderator

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

Postby Steven » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:43 am

Jay (LDP) wrote:Guys, airing this out in public really achieves nothing except make you both look a little silly for getting so heated over something so comparably small. A complaint has been lodged with the moderation team via PM and is currently being discussed between the three of us, so until it has been fully debated and ruled upon (at which time you will be informed via PM, rather than in a public thread) I suggest you just keep calm, grab yourself a drink or two and be patient! :)

Jay brings up an excellent point.

There are always two sides to an argument although usually one of those sides are wrong it isnt up to us to decide that. My apologies to the moderation team for even posting this as a topic as I should have only done this through PM's.

My case is rested. This person just admitted to not only kicking me from the Christian League but from various other organisations that I was apart of for no reason. I completely forgot about the other organisations so I thank you for actually bringing those up.

As for your other points this has nothing to do with Hulstria/Trigunia. Yes, I admit to being a thorn in the side for the Hulstrian players while I was a Trigunian player mainly because my party was anti-Hulstrian and very much racist. I have no ill feelings towards any current Hulstrian players but sometimes I may mix up IC and OCC by accident. Also I think its rather the other way around, I have nothing against Hulstrian players but they seem to have everything against me; they boot me from organisations, take screen caps of me making bills (wtf?), and admit to doing all of this without regret.
Steven

Postby Imperial Dark Rome » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Wow, you can complain about being booted from organisations. I never knew that. lol. I've been unjustly booted from organisations several times over the years. I just figured it's the nature of the beast and it's the risk that one takes when trying to be nice by sharing the leadership postion with other parties.

Actually one of those unjustly boots was when I was one of the leaders in the Religious Right League that was referenced earlier here. I hate being kicked without being told why. It's one thing to just be demoted from leadership, it's a whole other thing to be demoted and kicked out of a organisation completely without a word as to why after being loyal to a organisation. That's just rude or perhaps I'm just too old-school.
Satanic Republican Party
Imperial Dark Rome
Unholy Davostag Empire
Imperial Dark Rome

Return to Archive