Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby cm9777 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:00 am

CCP wrote:Can you guys copy and paste the new rankings into the info threads and links in recognition of the grc's hard work? You guys know how long we worked on it. 8-)

All Done
cm9777

Postby CCP » Mon May 14, 2018 11:06 am

cm9777 wrote:
CCP wrote:Can you guys copy and paste the new rankings into the info threads and links in recognition of the grc's hard work? You guys know how long we worked on it. 8-)

All Done

Very nice. Only one more I think: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7637&start=0
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby cm9777 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:14 am

CCP wrote:
cm9777 wrote:

All Done

Very nice. Only one more I think: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7637&start=0

Should be done now. Let me know if there’s anything else
cm9777

Postby EasyPeasy » Thu May 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi,

Couple of questions.

My country of Beluzia currently has "tiny" relevance for a lot of issues. Can you tell me if this ever changes?
If not would it be possible to get a mod "re-roll" to freshen the country's attitudes a little?

Also, can the map on the main screen be edited? I was thinking of creating a map with more explicit city
names. Perhaps a link name can be put on the existing map to link to somewhere with varying maps to add
depth to the country? Just a thought.

Thank you.
EasyPeasy

Postby Polites » Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 pm

EasyPeasy wrote:Hi,

Couple of questions.

My country of Beluzia currently has "tiny" relevance for a lot of issues. Can you tell me if this ever changes?
If not would it be possible to get a mod "re-roll" to freshen the country's attitudes a little?

Also, can the map on the main screen be edited? I was thinking of creating a map with more explicit city
names. Perhaps a link name can be put on the existing map to link to somewhere with varying maps to add
depth to the country? Just a thought.

Thank you.

Ideological opinions change over time, but very gradually. It is not in the power of the Moderators to modify them.

The map can't be edited, unfortunately. There are more detailed maps on the wikia, and each nation has its own wikia article (which can be accessed by clicking on the [?] next to the nation name).
Polites

Postby EasyPeasy » Wed May 23, 2018 9:20 am

Hi all,

Can someone take a look at Beluzia Renovation in Beluzia please. Seems we have a troll player who has resorted to mass law flipping to game the system - which is legal but not in the spirit of the game. Same player tried to god-mode a coup a few days back with powers he didn't have as president. Thankfully, that one was resolved. But he changed party name/character to avoid sanction. He has annoyed a lot of players and a couple have left because of him. Can someone have a word to him? Any in-nation mechanics we can use to censure this guy?

Thanks.
EasyPeasy

Postby Sienna » Wed May 23, 2018 9:08 pm

Can you guys include opinion polls into the game? Players outside the nation can vote in the opinion polls.
Sienna

Postby Polites » Thu May 24, 2018 7:37 am

EasyPeasy wrote:Hi all,

Can someone take a look at Beluzia Renovation in Beluzia please. Seems we have a troll player who has resorted to mass law flipping to game the system - which is legal but not in the spirit of the game. Same player tried to god-mode a coup a few days back with powers he didn't have as president. Thankfully, that one was resolved. But he changed party name/character to avoid sanction. He has annoyed a lot of players and a couple have left because of him. Can someone have a word to him? Any in-nation mechanics we can use to censure this guy?

Thanks.

Please see PM.

Sienna wrote:Can you guys include opinion polls into the game? Players outside the nation can vote in the opinion polls.

There is already the option to run opinion polls, it's under the "Action" section of your party page, at "Custom Polls".
Polites

Postby CCP » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:36 am

5 Co-Sponsors for GA Resolution 1: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7963

Please and thank you
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby cm9777 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:14 pm

CCP wrote:5 Co-Sponsors for GA Resolution 1: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7963

Please and thank you

Done
cm9777