Questions & Requests

In-Game and Forum requests and complaints.

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Polites » Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 pm

EasyPeasy wrote:Hi,

Couple of questions.

My country of Beluzia currently has "tiny" relevance for a lot of issues. Can you tell me if this ever changes?
If not would it be possible to get a mod "re-roll" to freshen the country's attitudes a little?

Also, can the map on the main screen be edited? I was thinking of creating a map with more explicit city
names. Perhaps a link name can be put on the existing map to link to somewhere with varying maps to add
depth to the country? Just a thought.

Thank you.


Ideological opinions change over time, but very gradually. It is not in the power of the Moderators to modify them.

The map can't be edited, unfortunately. There are more detailed maps on the wikia, and each nation has its own wikia article (which can be accessed by clicking on the [?] next to the nation name).
Me pinguem et nitidum bene curata cute vises,
Cum ridere voles, Epicuri de grege porcum
Polites
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby EasyPeasy » Wed May 23, 2018 9:20 am

Hi all,

Can someone take a look at Beluzia Renovation in Beluzia please. Seems we have a troll player who has resorted to mass law flipping to game the system - which is legal but not in the spirit of the game. Same player tried to god-mode a coup a few days back with powers he didn't have as president. Thankfully, that one was resolved. But he changed party name/character to avoid sanction. He has annoyed a lot of players and a couple have left because of him. Can someone have a word to him? Any in-nation mechanics we can use to censure this guy?

Thanks.
EasyPeasy
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Sienna » Wed May 23, 2018 9:08 pm

Can you guys include opinion polls into the game? Players outside the nation can vote in the opinion polls.
Sienna
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Polites » Thu May 24, 2018 7:37 am

EasyPeasy wrote:Hi all,

Can someone take a look at Beluzia Renovation in Beluzia please. Seems we have a troll player who has resorted to mass law flipping to game the system - which is legal but not in the spirit of the game. Same player tried to god-mode a coup a few days back with powers he didn't have as president. Thankfully, that one was resolved. But he changed party name/character to avoid sanction. He has annoyed a lot of players and a couple have left because of him. Can someone have a word to him? Any in-nation mechanics we can use to censure this guy?

Thanks.


Please see PM.

Sienna wrote:Can you guys include opinion polls into the game? Players outside the nation can vote in the opinion polls.


There is already the option to run opinion polls, it's under the "Action" section of your party page, at "Custom Polls".
Me pinguem et nitidum bene curata cute vises,
Cum ridere voles, Epicuri de grege porcum
Polites
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby CCP » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:36 am

5 Co-Sponsors for GA Resolution 1: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7963

Please and thank you
CCP
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:24 am

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby cm9777 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:14 pm

CCP wrote:5 Co-Sponsors for GA Resolution 1: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7963

Please and thank you


Done
Nationale Liberale Partei Inactive

Dundorfische Nationalistisches Allianz Inactive

Federalistische Partei Inactive

Patriot Party Inactive

Modrá Thalleristická Aliancia Active

Moderation
cm9777
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Cirith » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:20 pm

cm9777 wrote:
CCP wrote:5 Co-Sponsors for GA Resolution 1: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7963

Please and thank you


Done


The name is very long and messes my mobile view, perhaps just;

GA Resolution 1 (link)?
White Rose of the Holy Luthori Empire

World Congress Co-Ordinator


Player since 2700!

Parti Conservateur Royaliste in the Kingdom of Lourenne until 3000
Parti Conservateur Royaliste of Empire de la Canrille (Kanjor) from 3000
User avatar
Cirith
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:12 pm
Location: Grimsby

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby cm9777 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:12 am

Cirith wrote:
cm9777 wrote:
CCP wrote:5 Co-Sponsors for GA Resolution 1: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7963

Please and thank you


Done


The name is very long and messes my mobile view, perhaps just;

GA Resolution 1 (link)?



It does seem messy indeed. I’m not sure about just leaving a title and link since some players might just want that info available in game. I will see if I can shorten it without sacrificing the meaning of the description.
Nationale Liberale Partei Inactive

Dundorfische Nationalistisches Allianz Inactive

Federalistische Partei Inactive

Patriot Party Inactive

Modrá Thalleristická Aliancia Active

Moderation
cm9777
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Occam » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:13 pm

Hi,

Is there any established way to completely oppose the World Council? If not is there any precedent? By completely oppose, I mean that a Nation does not send any representatives, refuses to make any payments, and does not acknowledge any kind of World Council decisions.

Regards,
Occam
"Every age and generation must be as free to act for itself in all cases as the age and generations which preceded it." Thomas Paine, Rights of Man

Progressive Party Pontesi (4405-4414)
Progressive Party Telamon (4414-present)
Occam
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby cm9777 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:27 am

Occam wrote:Hi,

Is there any established way to completely oppose the World Council? If not is there any precedent? By completely oppose, I mean that a Nation does not send any representatives, refuses to make any payments, and does not acknowledge any kind of World Council decisions.

Regards,
Occam


Yes, It is completely possible to do so through such an action would result in diplomatic isolation most likely.
Nationale Liberale Partei Inactive

Dundorfische Nationalistisches Allianz Inactive

Federalistische Partei Inactive

Patriot Party Inactive

Modrá Thalleristická Aliancia Active

Moderation
cm9777
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest