Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Yolo04 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:05 am

jamescfm wrote:
Aquinas wrote:In most cases players do provide a link to the original bill, because this is required by the rules and it is also commonsense to do so, really. I can't immediately think of any other nations where this has not been done, other than in Cildania and Lourenne.

In the following nations, the cultural protocol does not contain a link to the original bill passed: Aldegar, Cobura, Dankuk, Dundorf, Egelion, Hutori, Hobrazia, Jelbania, Kalistan, Kazulia, Keymon, Kundrati, New Endralon, Rildanor, Rutania, Saridan, Trigunia and Vanuku. The preceding are in addition to the two examples you mentioned. Admittedly, a few of the above bills are actually from my own parties but even with that in mind, it is quite clear that Moderation has not been enforcing this rule for a significant period of time.

In the process of collating these, there were a couple of other issues that stood out to me. Several nations have debate sections which are so sprawling and disorganised that it is difficult to even find the cultural protocol bills (see Hutori for example). In addition, Mordusia, Saridan and Sekowo currently all have two cultural protocols in the debate section. The bills requiring removal are here, here and here.

I’ve fixed the Keymon CP
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby jamescfm » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:07 am

Would Moderation consider renaming the I.M.S thread to "International Monarchist League (IML)"? Thanks!
jamescfm

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Luis1p » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:55 am

Done :mrgreen:
Luis1p

Postby cm9777 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:19 am

Aquinas wrote:http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4447&p=144810#p144810
http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=35593

This one was (and still currently is) comfortably over 72 hours, and ought to have been inactivated, as per the request.

Done
cm9777

Postby Auditorii » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:44 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=36261

I think there are definitely some questions that need to be asked about this party. They have their party description in pure arabic, which causes some issues with the game text. All their party ministers are in arabic, making it virtually impossible for a player to interact with them.

Rule #3a, section II states: "Party names, constitutional titles and other similar variables may be in a non-English language appropriate to a nation's culture. " but where do we draw the line when those who are non-native speakers cannot interact with a country? I believe that a transliteration is fine, but overall that the impact of a pure 100% translation might cause issues without any appropriate translation.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Rogue » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:39 am

Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 pm

jamescfm wrote:In the following nations, the cultural protocol does not contain a link to the original bill passed: Aldegar, Cobura, Dankuk, Dundorf, Egelion, Hutori, Hobrazia, Jelbania, Kalistan, Kazulia, Keymon, Kundrati, New Endralon, Rildanor, Rutania, Saridan, Trigunia and Vanuku. The preceding are in addition to the two examples you mentioned. Admittedly, a few of the above bills are actually from my own parties but even with that in mind, it is quite clear that Moderation has not been enforcing this rule for a significant period of time.

In the process of collating these, there were a couple of other issues that stood out to me. Several nations have debate sections which are so sprawling and disorganised that it is difficult to even find the cultural protocol bills (see Hutori for example). In addition, Mordusia, Saridan and Sekowo currently all have two cultural protocols in the debate section. The bills requiring removal are here, here and here.

Nothing seems to have been done about this.
jamescfm

Postby cm9777 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:12 pm

jamescfm wrote:
jamescfm wrote:In the following nations, the cultural protocol does not contain a link to the original bill passed: Aldegar, Cobura, Dankuk, Dundorf, Egelion, Hutori, Hobrazia, Jelbania, Kalistan, Kazulia, Keymon, Kundrati, New Endralon, Rildanor, Rutania, Saridan, Trigunia and Vanuku. The preceding are in addition to the two examples you mentioned. Admittedly, a few of the above bills are actually from my own parties but even with that in mind, it is quite clear that Moderation has not been enforcing this rule for a significant period of time.

Nothing seems to have been done about this.

Will update on this soon
cm9777

Postby Auditorii » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:47 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=592002

This is very obviously not permitted.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewcabin ... ationid=38
Including all cabinet ministers and head of state

Once again, we also have a case where a player has pure Arabic as names which makes the nation completely impossible for non-Arabic speakers to interact. This would be his SECOND violation of the rule located here:

a.Whilst hundreds of other languages are present, English is the official language of Particracy, as a result, all users should be able to communicate to a reasonable standard in English.
i. All public communications such as bill descriptions, party descriptions etc. should be written in English. Or be accompanies by a full English translation.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests