Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:30 pm

XanderOne wrote:Sorry, but I want an aswers because i'm on the verge of a breakdown.

Some, please, can explain me this party: http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=28275

How it reactivated, just right before an election, JUST WHEN I WAS ON THE FINAL STAGE OF AN INSTITUTIONAL REFORM, THE END OF A MONTHS OF CREATION OF A RESONABLE RP, JUST IN TIME TO DESTROY ALL WHAT I DID IN ONE MONTHS OF ROLEPLAY.

How this party reactivated without "reactivation requezt": viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4360&start=6740

I checked the reactivation requests of the last month (sure at least since 13 April) and i didn't find Femir's demand of reactivation. And these are the last posts made by the player on the forum search.php?author_id=9740&sr=posts

All this really proved enormously my patience. I would like an explaination. I spent 1 months to finally arrive to the reform i introduced last week and then this other party came, just before an election, and in 1 day it destroyed all my RP, all the reform, everything what I did with a whole months of roleplay and without even a request of reactivation which can justify its return.

Well at least you have all of the RP in writing and once you get a supermajority it should be easier than making it was. That is too bad, all that hard work gone down the drain...
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby colonelvesica » Fri May 10, 2019 4:35 am

XanderOne wrote:Sorry, but I want an aswers because i'm on the verge of a breakdown.

Some, please, can explain me this party: http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=28275

How it reactivated, just right before an election, JUST WHEN I WAS ON THE FINAL STAGE OF AN INSTITUTIONAL REFORM, THE END OF A MONTHS OF CREATION OF A RESONABLE RP, JUST IN TIME TO DESTROY ALL WHAT I DID IN ONE MONTHS OF ROLEPLAY.

How this party reactivated without "reactivation requezt": viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4360&start=6740

I checked the reactivation requests of the last month (sure at least since 13 April) and i didn't find Femir's demand of reactivation. And these are the last posts made by the player on the forum search.php?author_id=9740&sr=posts

All this really proved enormously my patience. I would like an explaination. I spent 1 months to finally arrive to the reform i introduced last week and then this other party came, just before an election, and in 1 day it destroyed all my RP, all the reform, everything what I did with a whole months of roleplay and without even a request of reactivation which can justify its return.

Messaging you directly about this.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby XanderOne » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:36 am

I understand that the dear old particracy is about to be switched off but there is the possibility to have at least 1 mods, not all 4 but at least 1 mods, active, present, that responds to the messages, someone that does its job?

QV73 it is since May 6 that doesn't log
cm9777 it is since May 2 that doesn't log
MrGod it is since May 15 that doesn't log

The only "active" mods is colonelvesica

The game it seems to me that it's not dead yet, so can I demand a minimum service?

There are bills to be cleared, party to be activated and deactivated, there are nations, regions and cities to be renamed and cultural protocols to be approved and so on...

THERE ARE HERE PLAYERS THAT MAYBE WISH TO ENJOY UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE THIS GAME, THERE ARE PLAYERS THAT CONTRIBUTED FOR YEARS TO GIVE LIFE TO THIS GAME, THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY TO HAVE A LITTLE, THE MINIMUM, RESPECT FOR THOSE THAT LOVED THIS GAME AND SPENT TIME AND TIME FOR THIS GAME?

And... sorry but if the mods are not able to do their job, it is always the possibility to change them...
XanderOne

Postby colonelvesica » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:17 pm

I understand exactly why you are so irritated. I travel for work so my activity randomly drops off for the first two days or three days I'm on the road.

I cant speak for the rest of the Moderation Team, but I will continue to log in when I can; i believe you'll admit that these periods of me not doing something for a few days are mercifully only in bursts.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby XanderOne » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:38 pm

Thank you! I hope someone could help you. One mods is always subjected to unpredicatble events and committment that could make him very busy.
XanderOne

Postby POTHLE » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:40 pm

I have question about civil wars. When a nation is in a civil war and let's say that my party is the government forces and another party is the rebel forces, when my party have won the civil war what happens to the rebel party, is it inactivated and if that is the case how can one make sure that happens?
POTHLE

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:58 pm

POTHLE wrote:I have question about civil wars. When a nation is in a civil war and let's say that my party is the government forces and another party is the rebel forces, when my party have won the civil war what happens to the rebel party, is it inactivated and if that is the case how can one make sure that happens?

Does the poster still need this question answered?
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby POTHLE » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:39 pm

colonelvesica wrote:
POTHLE wrote:I have question about civil wars. When a nation is in a civil war and let's say that my party is the government forces and another party is the rebel forces, when my party have won the civil war what happens to the rebel party, is it inactivated and if that is the case how can one make sure that happens?

Yes, please. In case there is a civil war in the future.
POTHLE

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:47 pm

POTHLE wrote:
colonelvesica wrote:

Yes, please. In case there is a civil war in the future.

No. The Rebel Forces could become a rival political faction, an insurgency, or anything else. Unless its agreed prior that the controller will willing deactivate their Party Moderation WILL NOT intervene and force that.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Auditorii » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:10 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewnatio ... ationid=44

It seems we have a revival of the Istalian Italian situation here. This should be corrected ASAP.

Section 3 - Language and Communication
1. English is the official language of Particracy, as a result, all users should be able to communication to a reasonable standard in English. The Particracy community made up of dozens of different languages and we welcome the diversity;
-- 1a. All public communications such as bill descriptions, party descriptions, politicians must be written in English;
-- 1b. Party names, constitutional titles and other variables (excluding bill descriptions, party descriptions and politicians) may be in a non-English language appropriate to the nations culture however if the nations culture has a different alphabet that might be difficult to understand, the Latin-script transliteration is required (example languages: Russian, Arabic, Persian, etc.);
-- 1c. Users should not be discriminated against for poor English, in the event of a breakdown in communications Moderation should be notified to perhaps assist in communications;
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests