Questions & Requests

In-Game and Forum requests and complaints.

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Aquinas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:40 pm

Auditorii wrote:I don't know where your "confusion" or "misunderstandings" come in, as I said prior you're welcome to approach me privately if you have further concerns. As previously noted the rankings found here are the official rankings. As a note, no other players besides yourself have approached us regarding "confusion" "misunderstandings" or anything similar, I advise you to tell them since it sounds like you have contact with them to come and chat with any GRC member!

Have a great day! Glad we were able to solve your problem.

Please read my initial post for an explanation of the poor state of documentation regarding the rankings. As you have seen already, Axxell has expressed confusion about the situation with the rankings, as did two others I spoke to privately. Hopefully these issues will be fixed soon.
https://discord.gg/cdcmWk8
Terra Nations, an upcoming forum role-playing game set in the world of Particracy Classic's Terra
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Auditorii wrote:I don't know where your "confusion" or "misunderstandings" come in, as I said prior you're welcome to approach me privately if you have further concerns. As previously noted the rankings found here are the official rankings. As a note, no other players besides yourself have approached us regarding "confusion" "misunderstandings" or anything similar, I advise you to tell them since it sounds like you have contact with them to come and chat with any GRC member!

Please read my initial post for an explanation of the poor state of documentation regarding the rankings. As you have seen already, Axxell has expressed confusion about the situation with the rankings, as did two others I spoke to privately. Hopefully these issues will be fixed soon.

As I said, you can direct them to speak to me or another member of the GRC. Thank you.
World Congress Coordinator and Third World Coordinator
Global Roleplay Committee
Auditorii

Postby Aquinas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Aquinas wrote:

As I said, you can direct them to speak to me or another member of the GRC. Thank you.

I have directed them to this thread, and I am sure that will be sufficient. As I say, though, it would be good to have the rankings clearly documented/communicated as soon as reasonably possible.
Terra Nations, an upcoming forum role-playing game set in the world of Particracy Classic's Terra
Aquinas

Postby Aquinas » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:03 pm

Axxell wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewvariable.php?variable=SECURITY%20COUNCIL%20SEAT%20B

Could anyone add once again the option "Istalia" among the options of the "Nomination for the Security Council Seat B" legislation?

I didn't understand very well if the new rankings are now officially in force or not. It is not really clear all this situation....

Thank you

Could we please have an update as to what is going on in terms of who the permanent members of the Security Council are and what is happening with the Security Council elections.
Aquinas

Postby Luis1p » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Aquinas wrote:I have directed them to this thread, and I am sure that will be sufficient. As I say, though, it would be good to have the rankings clearly documented/communicated as soon as reasonably possible.

During the rankings consultation, I specifically stated rankings would become effective on November 15th.This is still accessible through the thread in General Discussion. No "proper" announcement was made because it was already stated in the consultation. The Rankings can also be found in the general discussion thread, and it is updated. If any players are confused about rankings or anything in general, they need to come directly to Moderation or the GRC for help.
I mean look at us. We're just air conditioners. I mean after after all. We're just walking around on the planet breathing,CONDITIONING THE AIR.

-Ongo Gablogian, The Art Collector
Luis1p

Postby PPDR » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:23 pm

In the new developing Particracy, it somehow set my account picture (the one seen in in-game discussions) to one I used in a different game. Is it possible to change this somewhere?
PPDR

Postby jamescfm » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:35 pm

It is your Gravatar, which can be changed on their website.
jamescfm

Postby sotearchann » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:01 am

Not sure if this is where I post this. But on the alpha test I can't recruit (button is gone).
sotearchann

Postby Mr.God » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:36 am

sotearchann wrote:Not sure if this is where I post this. But on the alpha test I can't recruit (button is gone).

This forum is generally still for PT Classic. Just so you know next time.
Ill respond anyway, recruiting politicians costs Political Capital in the new PT. So if you run out of PC the button disappears
Mr.God

Postby jamescfm » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:07 am

Would Moderation consider renaming the I.M.S thread to "International Monarchist League (IML)"? Thanks!
jamescfm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Moderation