Questions & Requests

In-Game and Forum requests and complaints.

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Luis1p » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:55 am

Done :mrgreen:
I mean look at us. We're just air conditioners. I mean after after all. We're just walking around on the planet breathing, CONDITIONING THE AIR.

-Ongo Gablogian, The Art Collector
Luis1p

Postby jamescfm » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:45 pm

A lot going wrong in Jelbania. Could I ask how often Moderation checks to ensure Cultural Protocols are being enforced?
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:08 pm

jamescfm wrote:A lot going wrong in Jelbania. Could I ask how often Moderation checks to ensure Cultural Protocols are being enforced?

I have reported this and Moderation has been actively involved; as for the current party he has been messaged as far as i know.
"The Aldegar Canal, best canal, super watery and the best canal. I know canals. Theyre great. My dad went to Canal IT, he knew all about them. Very smart man. Canal expert. Aldegar canal. Best canal. Anyone else is fake canal news!"
~Vescia
Auditorii

Postby Arahael » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:15 am

Hello, I'm looking to return and have an inactivated account. I was wanting to change countries to Dorvik however and was wondering how I could do this? I don't seem to see a relevant option.

Thank you.
Arahael

Postby Auditorii » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:45 pm

Arahael wrote:Hello, I'm looking to return and have an inactivated account. I was wanting to change countries to Dorvik however and was wondering how I could do this? I don't seem to see a relevant option.

Thank you.

You can just register a new account and select “Dorvik” from the drop down box when registering a new party.
"The Aldegar Canal, best canal, super watery and the best canal. I know canals. Theyre great. My dad went to Canal IT, he knew all about them. Very smart man. Canal expert. Aldegar canal. Best canal. Anyone else is fake canal news!"
~Vescia
Auditorii

Postby Beluzians » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:13 pm

I have raised the ratification of 'Beluzia-Rutania Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Trade' but it has only Beluzia as ratifier. Anyone here has an idea how to add Rutania to it?
Beluzians

Postby Darkylightytwo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:26 pm

The party who hold minister of foreign in Rutania, who is currently must propose a ratification bill, and that bill must be approved by 2/3 of the rutanian parliament.

the First step would have Rutania propose a new cabinet bill.

have the foreign minister holder propose the ratification.

but right, Rutania does not have a foreign minister, therefor, Rutania cannot ratify any treaty
Darkylightytwo

Postby cm9777 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:40 pm

Darklightytwo is correct
Nationale Liberale Partei Inactive

Dundorfische Nationalistisches Allianz Inactive

Federalistische Partei Inactive

Patriot Party Inactive

Modrá Thalleristická Aliancia Active

Moderation
cm9777

Postby Beluzians » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:07 pm

If a minority party keeps abstaining from the cabinet proposal on purpose then what are the options to make a new cabinet? What if a cabinet proposal without them included in the cabinet positions is proposed? Will such a cabinet proposal need their yes/no vote?
Beluzians

Postby Auditorii » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:15 pm

Beluzians wrote:If a minority party keeps abstaining from the cabinet proposal on purpose then what are the options to make a new cabinet? What if a cabinet proposal without them included in the cabinet positions is proposed? Will such a cabinet proposal need their yes/no vote?

Parties included in a cabinet must vote yes. Parties not included don’t have to vote on it or can vote no. It is possible to have a minority cabinet where more vote no but all parties included vote yes.
~Vescia
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Game Moderation