Requests: Multiple Account Reviews [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Multiple Account Trials

Postby mbadawy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:16 pm

i sent the message becasue me and AA had become close friends, and i was bragining on behalf of both of us.
mbadawy

Postby mbadawy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:17 pm

Your ignoring of my rquest had nothging to do wiht the Ultimatium. The ultimatium was for RP.
mbadawy

Postby mbadawy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:20 pm

ANd you sayign this proves that you are using this for political resasons. we ask moderation to do the following

*Re-activate our parties, the ones who complained, and those that have not yet loged in
* de-activate the ruling party in kafuristain
* sanctaion aldutoril
mbadawy

Postby Rafland » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:25 pm

Don’t worry ladies and gentlemen, I’ve informed the saviour of this situation Wouter Lievens to see if the Moderators did a wrong thing. I obviously know they did a mistake and inactivated our accounts for POLITICAL reasons. If I was multi accounting How can I live in the UK AND live in the USA when we are active in the same time. I’m on a school iPad if you can check it to be sure so I CANNOT change the IP address under my school rules.
Rafland

Postby Rogue » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:41 pm

Your accounts have been deactivated after a valid report from another player. We investigated and concluded that your accounts show rather unusual login patterns. If you can both prove to moderation that you are indeed not using proxies or multiple accounts we will take another look at the situation. Before that happens you will remain inactivated
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Rafland » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:45 pm

How do I prove? Make me do something that I can on account that is mine and can’t on the accusing accounts. If I can do something and log in to the other accounts im multi accounting. I stand 100% confirmed that no proxies or Mutli -accounting has been performed.
Rafland

Postby Rogue » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:02 pm

Rafland wrote:How do I prove? Make me do something that I can on account that is mine and can’t on the accusing accounts. If I can do something and log in to the other accounts im multi accounting. I stand 100% confirmed that no proxies or Mutli -accounting has been performed.

How do you explain the quick change in IP adresses? In a few minutes time you changed IP 4 times on the logs. Could you explain that?
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Rafland » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:29 pm

I can’t change my IP address it’s on a school iPad, either my school is trying to change the IP address I don’t know. Second, my WiFi ain’t good so it does things like that. I promise I just play the game and this is the first report since I started playing the game in 2017.
Rafland

Postby mbadawy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

Look

Are my IP's shared wiht anyone elese

If yes, then your a lying sn of a ****

if no, then you need to reactivate my account
mbadawy

Postby Rogue » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:27 am

mbadawy wrote:Look

Are my IP's shared wiht anyone elese

If yes, then your a lying sn of a ****

if no, then you need to reactivate my account

Keep it civil, i dont appreciate you using that language.
I will have to take a look at it. You will both hear back from me
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

PreviousNext

Return to Requests