Requests: Multiple Account Reviews [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Multiple Account Trials

Postby cm9777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:24 am

ChengherRares1 wrote:RafisArmenian has multiple accounts. I saw him with the RafisArmenian6 account and RafisArmenian7 and rafisarmenian account as well active. He is using multiple accounts. Either its a coincedence(improbable) but upmost possibility is that he is clearly cheating with multiple accounts in multiple countries with one party(Malivia for example) Please look up on this case .There are multiple infrigiments on the rule that only one party allowed to play with. Thanks a lot in advance!

Could you link us he parties pls
cm9777

Postby ChengherRares1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:18 pm

I must respectfully retreat my complaint as despite I saw multiple accounts with extroardinarly similar names I could not found only one party http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=36377 with the name precisely how I told it, RafisArmenian7. Despite I also saw other accounts with names like RafisArmenian6 and rafisarmenian(I am sure that I had seen them atleast once all of this names) I might be wrong as the player was just deactivating other accounts. As I do not have a list with deactivated accounts, therefore I apologize for disturbance, but maybe I had seen just a deactivation of an account plus laggy server rendering(your activity lasts 10 min after you log out and probably that what I saw, I was induced in error by the games mechanics.)/
As such I make my final apology to RafisArmenian7, 6 or whatever name has now for his account for this confused denounciation, as I have no clue for his charge, I hope that what happened was just a simple changing of accounts while closing others(RafisArmenian6 and rafisarmenian were his accounts that got deactivated, current account of him is http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=36377).
Thank you!
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby cm9777 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:36 am

Acknowledged, thanks for clearing it up
cm9777

Postby Auditorii » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:17 am

Disregard.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Rogue » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:27 am

Several of these parties use a variety of different IP's and we suspect they may be using a proxy. We will inactive them and message them
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Rafland » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:21 pm

That is seriously and definitely NOT True! I’m on a school iPad and I’m 15 years old. Plus they live in Asia and I’m in the UK what the hell are you on about? Moderation I was shocked to see my party inactivated as I’ve been a loyal player to the game since April 2017. My only party in this list is the ‘Communist Party of Cobura’. I ask Moderation that if they have the power to check any accounts passwords you can see that I can’t log into them except that one and the parties that this fella said live and log in their accounts WHILE I’m asleep. Listen I’m a human being so if this was true then I would be playing the game... 24/7. Which is impossible. My second point is that I’m on a school iPad and my school has blocked all proxies meaning I LITERALLY can’t do it. Plus my phone is confiscated until June GCSE Exams. I think the person who accused MULTIPLE PEOPLE should apologise, beucase I have no idea where you got it from.
Rafland

Postby mbadawy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:44 pm

mbadawy

Postby mbadawy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Mr.God wrote:

Several of these parties use a variety of different IP's and we suspect they may be using a proxy. We will inactive them and message them

I speak on behalf of myself, I use 3 IPS, home school, and the university. As for the tohers, this is a mass trial and unfair. Thier clearly seams to be a motive, as all parties are in nations signatory to the "Ultimatium to Kafuristain", therefore we demand an immediate reactivation of all our parties, and then a case-by case investigation wiht fair trial. As for Aldutroli, we demand he sumbti clear evidence that proves that i own all these dam parties.
mbadawy

Postby Uhtred » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:58 pm

Well you sent me a message in Kafuristan asking if I was 'intrested in both Badara and Betineyu voting for you?' in the Security Council election. So I imagine you were running parties in both countries. When I ignored you you started your "Ultimatium to Kafuristain" thing, and as I've told you 3 times, I'm not interested in that.
Uhtred

PreviousNext

Return to Requests