Requests: Multiple Account Reviews [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Multiple Account Trials

Postby ChengherRares1 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:05 am

He literally got approved, check the second party authorization before posting here
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby jamescfm » Sun May 24, 2020 3:15 pm

The Second Accounts Register reads:
If your username is not listed in this thread but you are using two or multiple accounts you will be subject to the game rules of Section 2.

The parties that were linked are not on the Register so it is perfectly fair for players to query with Moderation why they are not being sanctioned.
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sun May 24, 2020 4:06 pm

jamescfm wrote:The Second Accounts Register reads:
If your username is not listed in this thread but you are using two or multiple accounts you will be subject to the game rules of Section 2.

The parties that were linked are not on the Register so it is perfectly fair for players to query with Moderation why they are not being sanctioned.

Let's avoid commenting in these topics in the future. This has been a continued problem and Moderation does not want it to continue. I haven't been on the game since early yesterday, I'm not sure about Vesica so its likely that it hasn't been updated.

We both have careers and lives, we're sorry that things cannot be instaneously updated and kept to others housekeeping standards. As I stated, Moderation will respond to queries in these topics, players should not be unless they are directly involved.

It is also very clear from the second accounts topic he was approved and I was awaiting his second account to be posted.

Thank you.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Sun May 24, 2020 4:26 pm

What has been a "continued problem"? All I have done is point out that the accounts that were linked are not on the Second Accounts Register and according to that thread, that means they are not approved second accounts. Wouldn't it make sense that Moderation would add a player to the Register as soon as they are approved? That would avoid this situation, rather than green texting me simply for pointing out your mistake. You still haven't added these accounts to the register, so are they authorised or not?
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sun May 24, 2020 4:33 pm

jamescfm wrote:What has been a "continued problem"? All I have done is point out that the accounts that were linked are not on the Second Accounts Register and according to that thread, that means they are not approved second accounts. Wouldn't it make sense that Moderation would add a player to the Register as soon as they are approved? That would avoid this situation, rather than green texting me simply for pointing out your mistake.

James, as I've noted you've continued to post in Moderation topics where replies are not needed, especially when I've explained the situation. We have a specific topic for Moderation queries and you can take any concerns you have there.

As for the second part of your reply, the player did not immediately create a second account, he posted first and following his approval, I responded that he needed to reply with his account when he did indeed create it. Following his approval post and note that he needed to reply when he created his account, no Moderator, myself or Vesica, handled any requests thus the register was not immediately updated. There was no "mistake", there was no one on to update the register immediately.

Also a another note, when we say an account is approved, they're approved. The register is a matter of housekeeping that we do our best to make sure is up to date, we cannot always and immediately edit the post.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Sun May 24, 2020 4:42 pm

I think when you say "replies are not needed", you really mean you don't want someone to point out your mistake. If it is wrong to post in this thread then why has ChengherRares1 not been sanctioned for his "unnecessary reply?

If the Register isn't a record of who is authorised to operate a second account then why does it say:

Why the green text, by the way? Usually that is used to impose a sanction on a player, can you clarify if I am being sanctioned here?
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sun May 24, 2020 4:50 pm

jamescfm wrote:I think when you say "replies are not needed", you really mean you don't want someone to point out your mistake. If it is wrong to post in this thread then why has ChengherRares1 not been sanctioned for his "unnecessary reply?

If the Register isn't a record of who is authorised to operate a second account then why does it say:

Why the green text, by the way? Usually that is used to impose a sanction on a player, can you clarify if I am being sanctioned here?

I've explained the situation and there was no mistake, there is no grand conspiracy to cover up a "mistake" or deny a mistake. I appreciate your concern and I am sure that you will share it wherever you feel it is necessary. Please cease and desist from replying to this topic following my response, that is why my three posts have been in green.

2. Users that are authorized to have a second active account will be registered in the "Second Accounts Register" located HERE. Moderation will make all efforts to ensure that this list is kept up to date;

3. Users that are not located on the aforementioned register are in violation of Section 2.1 and will have their accounts deactivated;

-- Source: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8088&start=10#p147080

Those are from the Particracy Game Rules, those are what we will go by, not some other comment somewhere else that you're quoting.

Thank you.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Sun May 24, 2020 5:08 pm

3. Users that are not located on the aforementioned register are in violation of Section 2.1 and will have their accounts deactivated;

Let me just clarify, so a user posted two accounts run by the same person that were not on the Register. As what you have just posted makes clear, this is grounds for inactivation. A second user pointed out that this user was authorised and I clarified that this was not the case since they were not on the Register.

The result is that I am being to “cease and desist” for pointing out that you made a mistake. Nobody mentioned a conspiracy but you.
jamescfm

Postby Aristotle » Thu May 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Aristotle

Postby Auditorii » Thu May 28, 2020 8:09 pm

Negative ghost rider.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests