Requests: Treaty Clearouts [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Dead Treaties

Postby Reiko » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Treaties can only be deleted if they have no nations that have ratified the treaty, or if they break the rules (RL reference, OOC treaty, ridiculous proposals, etc.)
You have provided no reason for this treaty to be deleted. Not agreeing with it is no reason to be deleted.
Reiko

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 am

Where did I say I don't agree with it?
I agree with what the treaty says, but it's not serving the alleged purpose.

The conditions of the treaty are not being upheld. Where are the elections for the administration of the AU?
What contact is made between AU nations?
When there is regime change, what interest is there?

You're jumping to the conclusion that I reported the treaty as "dead" because I disagree with it? Nonsense. The treaty is dead.
Speak to Valdštejn to understand why I preported the treaty. I contacted him privately.

By the way, the matter is already resolved, as he responded to me.

Your assumptions are not helping.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Reiko wrote:Treaties can only be deleted if they have no nations that have ratified the treaty, or if they break the rules (RL reference, OOC treaty, ridiculous proposals, etc.)
You have provided no reason for this treaty to be deleted. Not agreeing with it is no reason to be deleted.

---

There is a problem with Talmoria's treaty. It mentions Pontius Pilate, who does not exist in Terra.
http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=2187

Please warn this player about excessive use of RL reference.
I had to warn him, myself, about reference to Anglicanism. The origin of the word "Anglican" is from the Anglo-Saxons from Anglen and Saxony who migrated into the British Isles, creating "England"

"The Church of England" is what the Anglican Church is.
Beluzia is rhw closest thing to the UK (in my opinion) so he can create a Beluz church or something, but using a RL religion to characterize is nation is too extra.

---

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=2163
The TSSR is dead. No nations are in compliance with the treaty's proposals, and the party, which proposed it, is inactive.
Last edited by Siggon Kristov on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Please kill the old treaty when this bill is passed:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=345360
Siggon Kristov

Postby Valdštejn » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:04 am

Dead treaty is dealt with, please don't post in here before a treaty goes dead even if it's just a matter of time.
Valdštejn

Postby Siggon Kristov » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:05 am

The Beluzia Accord is being reformed. Both the old and the new were my personal proposals.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Siggon Kristov

Postby Urien » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:11 am

Done
Urien

Postby Siggon Kristov » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:33 pm

I still see it :?
Siggon Kristov

Postby Urien » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:39 pm

That was odd. Should be deleted now.
Urien

PreviousNext

Return to Requests