Requests: Real-Life or Inappropriate Variables [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Inappropriate Real-Life/Ridiculous/Offensive Variables

Postby Luis1p » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:17 pm

Zongxian wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=35424

Appears that all/most ministers are real-life Nigerian politicians.

Messaged them :mrgreen:
Luis1p

Postby Zanz » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:18 pm

Luis1p wrote:
Zanz wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=35568

Everybody in the cabinet of Jelbania, as well as the Head of State, is Trigunian, which has no RP justification.

Messaged the player. :mrgreen:

Doesn't seem to have changed anything - we got a new cabinet with similarly non-Jelbic names.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby cm9777 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:15 am

Zanz wrote:
Luis1p wrote:
Zanz wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=35568

Everybody in the cabinet of Jelbania, as well as the Head of State, is Trigunian, which has no RP justification.

Doesn't seem to have changed anything - we got a new cabinet with similarly non-Jelbic names.

Given Final Warning
cm9777

Postby Zongxian » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:25 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=35424

This player is still using Nigerian politicians for names.
Zongxian

Postby Aquinas » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:33 am

When rules breaches are reported to Moderation, does Moderation message the player and then that's it? Or is Moderation actively following up on these cases, to make sure the rules are complied with, giving further reminders and, if necessary, applying sanctions?

Previously, the usual procedure was that if a player did not respond to a Moderation request within 4 days, they would have their account inactivated, and it would only be reactivated again once the account was in full compliance with the rules.
Aquinas

Postby Luis1p » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:29 am

Aquinas wrote:When rules breaches are reported to Moderation, does Moderation message the player and then that's it? Or is Moderation actively following up on these cases, to make sure the rules are complied with, giving further reminders and, if necessary, applying sanctions?

Previously, the usual procedure was that if a player did not respond to a Moderation request within 4 days, they would have their account inactivated, and it would only be reactivated again once the account was in full compliance with the rules.

Moderation first gives a warning at first. After first warning, a second and final warning is given. After that, the inactivation of their account.
Luis1p

Postby Zanz » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:37 pm

cm9777 wrote:
Zanz wrote:
Luis1p wrote:

Given Final Warning

How long do I have to wait? Has the player been instructed to implement a new cabinet, so that the names they (presumably) updated to be in Jelbic will appear? If so, he's not done that. If he's not been instructed, can I get you guys to do that ASAP?

I don't mean to be a pain, but this player is silent (despite my messages to him), playing out of accord with the culture of Jelbania, and keeps logging in just frequently enough to avoid inactivation.

Luis1p wrote:
Aquinas wrote:When rules breaches are reported to Moderation, does Moderation message the player and then that's it? Or is Moderation actively following up on these cases, to make sure the rules are complied with, giving further reminders and, if necessary, applying sanctions?

Moderation first gives a warning at first. After first warning, a second and final warning is given. After that, the inactivation of their account.

What are the timelines on these (how long after the first warning is the second given? How long after the second does inactivation occur?)? To get a second warning for this player, I needed to ask for it on here 10 days after the first warning was given. Now it's three more days and the final warning hasn't resulted in inactivation. Without trying to comment too much on who's moderation style I preferred, historically, this sort of thing definitely required less manual intervention from the community in the past, and I liked that a lot.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby cm9777 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:25 pm

Party Inactivated. There is no real fixed period for it just that the user gets time to respond but obv at a pace that makes things run efficiently. Now in this case I think things could’ve run more efficiently and I think we can work on that in the future.
cm9777

Postby Pragma » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:18 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=36075

"Catholic Party of Dundorf"... in Dorvik
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Auditorii » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:19 pm

QV73 wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=36075

"Catholic Party of Dundorf"... in Dorvik

As an addendum I’ve messaged him and notified him of such just as a player.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests