Requests: Real-Life or Inappropriate Variables [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Inappropriate Real-Life/Ridiculous/Offensive Variables

Postby Rogue » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:59 am

Yolo04 wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=36792

Thank you

Messaged player
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Allvince » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:12 am

Mr.God wrote:
Allvince wrote:I was wondering if anyone had a chance to review my complaint?

Hi there. Is there a specific RP law you guys made that mandates debate before voting? If so please provide me with a link

This is only one violation. The players every action is in violation of the rp protocols established for the country by its founders.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=577686
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=534860

the parliamentary protocols call for any bill to undergo debate and to be moved into voting when the presiding officer indicates the appropriate time in debate has lapsed.

This player is only here (here again) to push an OOC agenda to disrupt and dismantle the work of the founders of this in game nation.
Allvince

Postby Allvince » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:10 am

I seriously have no idea what else there is to do. The following is an exchange between me and that same individual.[http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=13320]

e

Remetch Beesave Xadtu:

Dark Templar (LL):

Remetch Beesave Xadtu:
OOC. Follow proper procedures when proposing a bill in the Gathering. Bills ARE to remain in debate until moved to voting by the President of the Gathering.

ooc: fuck that noise

(OOC and IC)

Where as your party has been found to be in violation of The First Amendment to the Constitution of Hawu Mumenhes, which states;

FIRST AMENDMENT

If at any time there is only one player in the country, the Head of State may designate any cabinet minister, legislator, or palace official to serve as President until a second player joins the country. Once a second player joins the country, the President must immediately resign or the Head of State must immediately abdicate in favor of a character from the other player's party. If this Amendment contradicts with any provision of the Constitution, any previously passed Amendment, or any law, this Amendment will supersede the contradictory provision and prevail.

(the Player of) and the Remetch Beesave Xadtu will exercise our(my) constitutional right as outlined in Article 9 section 2 of the constitution which empowers me in this situation as follows;

(2) A political party shall be registered in accordance with the national laws may be dissolved in
cases of inactivity or for violations of national law.

citing your clear violation of National Law, your party will be dissolved unless you bring your party into compliance with the constitution and either

A. Relinquish the Office of President or,
B. Relinquish the Position of Elected Monarch.

((OOC..if you chose not to comply, another grievance will be brought to the attention of the moderators))

ooc: I will do absolutely none of that.

I strongly suggest removing this guy/gal. I mean, how much nonsense is tolerable?
Allvince

Postby Rogue » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:33 pm

Allvince wrote:I seriously have no idea what else there is to do. The following is an exchange between me and that same individual.[http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=13320]

e

Remetch Beesave Xadtu:

Dark Templar (LL):

Remetch Beesave Xadtu:
OOC. Follow proper procedures when proposing a bill in the Gathering. Bills ARE to remain in debate until moved to voting by the President of the Gathering.

ooc: fuck that noise

(OOC and IC)

Where as your party has been found to be in violation of The First Amendment to the Constitution of Hawu Mumenhes, which states;

FIRST AMENDMENT

If at any time there is only one player in the country, the Head of State may designate any cabinet minister, legislator, or palace official to serve as President until a second player joins the country. Once a second player joins the country, the President must immediately resign or the Head of State must immediately abdicate in favor of a character from the other player's party. If this Amendment contradicts with any provision of the Constitution, any previously passed Amendment, or any law, this Amendment will supersede the contradictory provision and prevail.

(the Player of) and the Remetch Beesave Xadtu will exercise our(my) constitutional right as outlined in Article 9 section 2 of the constitution which empowers me in this situation as follows;

(2) A political party shall be registered in accordance with the national laws may be dissolved in
cases of inactivity or for violations of national law.

citing your clear violation of National Law, your party will be dissolved unless you bring your party into compliance with the constitution and either

A. Relinquish the Office of President or,
B. Relinquish the Position of Elected Monarch.

((OOC..if you chose not to comply, another grievance will be brought to the attention of the moderators))

ooc: I will do absolutely none of that.

I strongly suggest removing this guy/gal. I mean, how much nonsense is tolerable?

I will talk to the person in question
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Allvince » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:31 pm

I would greatly appreciate it. He/She is continuing to violate the country protocols; most recently in a direct violation of the country's constitution(drafting a bill to dissolve the Monarchy) I'm just fed up with the player and his/her refusal to abide by the rules.
Allvince

Postby ChengherRares1 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Allvince wrote:I would greatly appreciate it. He/She is continuing to violate the country protocols; most recently in a direct violation of the country's constitution(drafting a bill to dissolve the Monarchy) I'm just fed up with the player and his/her refusal to abide by the rules.

Who? You should give link to help admins
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby Allvince » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 pm

I withdraw my complaints against that guy/gal. I thank you all for your indulgence.
Allvince

Postby Yolo04 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:17 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=36742

Question. Are those cabinet ministers violating the cultural protocol
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby Rogue » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:18 pm

Yolo04 wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=36742

Question. Are those cabinet ministers violating the cultural protocol

yes they are. player messaged
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Aquinas » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:21 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=36835

Party name is "Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band"!
Aquinas

PreviousNext

Return to Requests