Requests: Inactivations [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Party Inactivation Requests

Postby Chitin97 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:03 am

cm9777 wrote:
rastamon888 wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=31812
http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=32800

Ok, I posted about it again on the multiple accounts thread, but these two parties both got banned for being run by the same guy and multing literally yesterday. He disrespected RP and is super obviously cheating (I made a post about it yesterday, go check it out for an in depth explanation). I don't get why mod reactivated this person when it's so obvious that they are cheating and ruining the game for everyone.

Hey, Moderation were informed that the 2 parties on the same IP were using the same IP but were 2 different people. Once we were informed about this, both were reactivated and added to a meta group. This is how players who live in the same home, go to the same university/school/ whatever can play as it’s unavoidable that the IP will be the same. In regards to your other claims, Moderation will investigate.

Hey, I'm also from Kalistan. I can vouch that the NUP is being a massive asshole. They spam the same bills over and over, but won't listen to the mods that run the account on the actual site. You can check, they warned him not to spam, but he's posted the same fucking bills he always spams as soon as he was reactivated. And about his multiing, I understand that he told you he was related to the KNF, but why would you are them to a meta group and let them cheat (It's pretty obvious he brought the guy in just to support his party) rather than split them up and make sure they're not cheating? If seems as if the mods are siding WITH the cheater AGAINST the players. Could you please inactivated them or move them out of Kalistan? Please, ask anyone in Kalistan, the hate the NUP's shit and are planning to leave Pakistan since you won't enforce your own rules.
Chitin97

Postby cm9777 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:14 am

Chitin97 wrote:
cm9777 wrote:

Ok, I posted about it again on the multiple accounts thread, but these two parties both got banned for being run by the same guy and multing literally yesterday. He disrespected RP and is super obviously cheating (I made a post about it yesterday, go check it out for an in depth explanation). I don't get why mod reactivated this person when it's so obvious that they are cheating and ruining the game for everyone.

Hey, Moderation were informed that the 2 parties on the same IP were using the same IP but were 2 different people. Once we were informed about this, both were reactivated and added to a meta group. This is how players who live in the same home, go to the same university/school/ whatever can play as it’s unavoidable that the IP will be the same. In regards to your other claims, Moderation will investigate.

Hey, I'm also from Kalistan. I can vouch that the NUP is being a massive asshole. They spam the same bills over and over, but won't listen to the mods that run the account on the actual site. You can check, they warned him not to spam, but he's posted the same fucking bills he always spams as soon as he was reactivated. And about his multiing, I understand that he told you he was related to the KNF, but why would you are them to a meta group and let them cheat (It's pretty obvious he brought the guy in just to support his party) rather than split them up and make sure they're not cheating? If seems as if the mods are siding WITH the cheater AGAINST the players. Could you please inactivated them or move them out of Kalistan? Please, ask anyone in Kalistan, the hate the NUP's shit and are planning to leave Pakistan since you won't enforce your own rules.

Moderation is looking into this issue this will be dealt with. You can expect a swift decision.
cm9777

Postby FPC » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:29 am

Chitin97 wrote:
cm9777 wrote:

The player has been banned from playing in Kalistan for the foreseeable future. We hope this will go someway to resolving the issue. With regards to the Kalistan National Party Account we can assure you that it is a different user and as such he will not be inactivated at this point.
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby sspb314 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:34 pm

sspb314

Postby Govenor12 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:03 am

Govenor12

Postby cm9777 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:29 am

Both Done
cm9777

Postby thefalloutfan101 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:22 am

Active in: New Verham (Primary Controller)

Current Member of the Roleplay Committee

"One may become a demagogue out of sheer political innocence." - Vladimir Lenin
thefalloutfan101

Location: Baatrynsentii, New Verham (IC) Florida, United States (OOC)

Postby cm9777 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:24 am

Done
cm9777

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:07 pm

Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby FPC » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:38 pm

It's only been three days but regardless he has been inactivated.
Used to be relevant
FPC

PreviousNext

Return to Requests