Hurts My Head

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Hurts My Head

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:14 am

I'm in Beluzia and I cannot understand what the Tory Party leader says in debates. He does not speak English; he types jumbled words that I cannot understand. Where he speaks English, the words aren't in any proper order or grammar lineage.

Could moderation assist me? I'm often confused. Examples of things he has said are:
the way you are bneherth desiuch me pubie allouere

i will not vote yes do this bill are you make a pubiie allower on the way you are beheail

measter me of whate you think

you do not put you preson e perser on this i my thick that some of you policies are ridiculous so this is only use to get other party in are counter newn for home or arbou and this it

we are diseock war on Free Gaduridos on of as party have payl a ofers thick on us the bill is comeing soon

no i feet thet the with the new party will need to change the stymer i will be fell but will chanege this on i n only will need to chanege bouth a the is 4 party not 3 about how can propose at the time this will indouter the puble with ask for by 100% that why it was chane now io feet that is worst for the party so the syment need to be change

youth have do be Education to get on in life and corporal punishment stop that got wild in the classroom
Last edited by Siggon Kristov on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Re: Hurts My Head

Postby LukasV » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 am

I think someone ought to introduce this guy to Google Translate. I mean, if this is going to result in a communication problem, I think it would be best to make the suggestion to him. I don't think, however, that Moderation should be involved in this matter. Unless they can help decipher this jibberish. Which I, sadly, cannot.

Also, link to debates and such?
Get All That You Deserve In This World

Free Speech Fundamentalist
Classical Liberal/Libertarian
A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

"You believe you have dominion
So you force your lame opinions on me
And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Postby Urien » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:53 pm

We can't really do much. As Lukas said, maybe introduce him to Google Translate or some other translation website.
Urien

Postby LukasV » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Out of curiosity, can we use these in the Particracy Player Quotes? These are gold, especially the last one.

A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:56 pm

LukasV wrote:I think someone ought to introduce this guy to Google Translate. I mean, if this is going to result in a communication problem, I think it would be best to make the suggestion to him. I don't think, however, that Moderation should be involved in this matter. Unless they can help decipher this jibberish. Which I, sadly, cannot.

Not sure if google translate will help; I plugged some of his quotes into it and they all faced epic failure.
I want help to decipher his secret little code :geek:

I was wondering if moderation could ask him for me, as he may take offense or something. He is really confusing, and he makes it difficult to play the game since he is not speaking any clear language. He could speak his own language and I translate on Google Translate, or he could wirte standard English; this is a black/white case where no grey will be tolerated.

I'm aware that 2 players were in Beluzia and they left after being annoyed by him; the one, that still plays, told me that the other quit particracy overall because of this.

LukasV wrote:Also, link to debates and such?

Sure!
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=341700
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=341693

What puzzles me is this dude's attachment to English culture. He wants to call the sub-federal regions "Shires" and the Tory Party is something original to England. With all this, he can barely speak English.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby UniSocAll » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:02 pm

I'm convinced his keyboard is broken; forget translation programmes, introduce him to a new keyboard.
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Postby LukasV » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:22 pm

There are the idiots that can't spell or use grammar if it killed them, with remarks like "dis iz new bill 4 da senate frm teh parteh roflmao XD", which you can still understand.

And then there's this guy.

A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Postby Urien » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:36 pm

You should ask him to use his own language and put it into Google Translate or just send you messages in his own language and then you translate them through Google.

It appears that he understands you, so his keyboard may in fact be broken.
Urien

Postby Siggon Kristov » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Urien wrote:You should ask him to use his own language and put it into Google Translate or just send you messages in his own language and then you translate them through Google.

I don't know his language; google translate couldn't detect one.
Siggon Kristov

Postby LukasV » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:10 pm

I highly doubt that it's a broken keyboard. No one writes with that kind of a mess, even if a few keys are missing here and there. My guess is that he's already using translate from some non-latin character-based language, and that it's not working well.

A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Next

Return to Archive