I think MI6 are on to me

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

I think MI6 are on to me

Postby RPC » Fri May 11, 2012 2:56 pm

A treaty proposal was submitted in my nation which was apparently submitted by my party. I never submitted such a proposal however and I can only assume that my account has been hacked as part of some grand conspiracy, clearly orchestrated by masonic nazi shape shifting lizards. I'm off to delete any incriminating files and wipe my phones (all one of them).

But seriously, should I be worried?
My parties:
Revolucia Partio de Koburo - Active
Nacionālistu Tautas Partija Likatonija - Inactive
Nationalis Revolutionae Frontis Selucia - Inactive

Anarchism ftw.
RPC

Re: I think MI6 are on to me

Postby LNRulez01 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Was it with the Phoenix Alliance Treaty Organization? Because i got a message from the Democratic Federation Party (Bloodinator6197) in Kalopia/Wantuni about this treaty with a link to it. If i click the link it sends me to the treaty page and automaticly makes a new bill that proposes the treaty.

Is this an error or somekind of new feature in game? Or maybe a sinister conspirecy?
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Zanz » Fri May 11, 2012 4:50 pm

The same happened to me. If you look at the link that the party sent out, it has at the end "&ratify" appended onto the link. Clicking this link is the same as clicking the "propose ratification in your country" link on the actual treaty. Not sure if the user knew he was doing that or not, but it always seems pretty shady when that occurs.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby LNRulez01 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Zanz wrote:The same happened to me. If you look at the link that the party sent out, it has at the end "&ratify" appended onto the link. Clicking this link is the same as clicking the "propose ratification in your country" link on the actual treaty. Not sure if the user knew he was doing that or not, but it always seems pretty shady when that occurs.

Hadn't noticed that. This might be something for the mods to look at, although i dont think it's a violation of any rules. Im actually suprised that this is the first time i have come across this, i would imagine this has happend before?
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby RPC » Fri May 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Yeah, it was the Phoenix Alliance treaty. I never even knew such things were possible. :shock:

I'm rather disappointed now that the mystery has been solved.
My parties:
Revolucia Partio de Koburo - Active
Nacionālistu Tautas Partija Likatonija - Inactive
Nationalis Revolutionae Frontis Selucia - Inactive

Anarchism ftw.
RPC

Postby Zanz » Fri May 11, 2012 5:34 pm

LNRulez01 wrote:
Zanz wrote:The same happened to me. If you look at the link that the party sent out, it has at the end "&ratify" appended onto the link. Clicking this link is the same as clicking the "propose ratification in your country" link on the actual treaty. Not sure if the user knew he was doing that or not, but it always seems pretty shady when that occurs.

Hadn't noticed that. This might be something for the mods to look at, although i dont think it's a violation of any rules. Im actually suprised that this is the first time i have come across this, i would imagine this has happend before?

Indeed, it has happened to me before at least once that I can think of. I don't think it's against any written rule, but it seems to me to be a bit suspicious whenever someone does it. I wont be proposing the ratification of the PHOENIX alliance in my nation simply because of this. Seems too low-handed, in my opinion.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby meritocracy » Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 pm

I had noticed it. Had not seen that before. I was going to vote for it anyway.
meritocracy

Postby Rome6197 » Sun May 13, 2012 7:30 am

Guys I am really sorry about the treaty link.... I am the user who send that messages to your respective parties and countries....
I did not intentionally do it... i am really sorry.....
Rome6197

Postby Rome6197 » Sun May 13, 2012 7:31 am

RPC wrote:A treaty proposal was submitted in my nation which was apparently submitted by my party. I never submitted such a proposal however and I can only assume that my account has been hacked as part of some grand conspiracy, clearly orchestrated by masonic nazi shape shifting lizards. I'm off to delete any incriminating files and wipe my phones (all one of them).

But seriously, should I be worried?

I am really sorry not intentional...
Rome6197

Postby zlopado » Sat May 19, 2012 3:16 am

Suddenly, ideas spark in the collective minds of certain alliances.
House Forstev (Liberal Republican Party & People's Great Society of Hope) -- Beluzia
zlopado

Return to Archive