How Do I Switch Nations

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

How Do I Switch Nations

Postby kapitokrug » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Can you switch nations in this? If so, how?

I went on the FAQ page, and it said deactivate on the "user page" but there's no deactivation button.
kapitokrug

Re: How Do I Switch Nations

Postby EEL123 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:01 am

The inactivate button is at the bottom left corner. And it says 'inactivate', not 'deactivate'.
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby kapitokrug » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Thank you. :-)
kapitokrug

Postby celmar » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Sory if I should create a new tread to the same subject, but I don't know if that is necessary or not. I would like to change my party's country and I don't know how... Could you please tell me how can I do that? My party is categorized as inactive (I haven't played for many time) but I don't know if I need to do something to that acount or party or if I can just create a new party \ user... I have been thinking about this possibility for a long time, and I would like to know what is the process so that I can decide and be sure of what I want to do, reactivate, or change...

Sory about my English... I would apreciate some help
celmar

Postby Zanz » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:28 pm

celmar wrote:Sory if I should create a new tread to the same subject, but I don't know if that is necessary or not. I would like to change my party's country and I don't know how... Could you please tell me how can I do that? My party is categorized as inactive (I haven't played for many time) but I don't know if I need to do something to that acount or party or if I can just create a new party \ user... I have been thinking about this possibility for a long time, and I would like to know what is the process so that I can decide and be sure of what I want to do, reactivate, or change...

Sory about my English... I would apreciate some help

If your old account is inactive, go ahead and create a new party in whatever nation you'd like to play in. If you want to play in the same nation as before, consider reactivating the party by posting here.

Welcome back :)
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby EEL123 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 pm

You can't change your party's country. You can start a new party in a different country, but you can't move,
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby celmar » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Ok, thanks for the help, now I can think better about it... :D... But what is the difference between that and multiple accounts? Because to do that I would need to create a new account... right?
celmar

Postby Aquinas » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:40 pm

celmar wrote:Ok, thanks for the help, now I can think better about it... :D... But what is the difference between that and multiple accounts? Because to do that I would need to create a new account... right?

So long as you have only one *active* account, it's okay. Just inactivate the account you don't want anymore, and set up a new one.
Aquinas

Postby EEL123 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 pm

Make sure you inactivate first - otherwise you will get quite badly screwed.
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby celmar » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:49 pm

You are all so helfull, so I will abuse of your patience and make a last question... My party is inactive (because I haven't played for ages) but despite that fact I still have to inactivate my account in user page? Or because of the status of my party my account is already inactive?

Excuse me for all these questions but I really like this game (I haven't played due to professional issues) I don't wan't to be expelled... Again thank you very much to all of you... this is a great comunity
celmar

Next

Return to Archive