Solentia Request

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Solentia Request

Postby Sir Thomas Hill » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:38 am

If I wish to speak to a moderator about a situation that's developing, who do I inbox? I don't really want to make this all public just yet, it may yet resolve itself. I'm looking more for informal advice from the Mod Team if possible to help guide me through a dispute before it escalates.
Thanks!
Alliance Rose of Kanjor [Active]
The Unionists of Solentia [Inactive]
Game/Discord Username: Gobbleke
Sir Thomas Hill

Re: Solentia Request

Postby EEL123 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:55 am

I think that if you send a message to one mod, they can all see it.
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby Valdštejn » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:12 pm

You can send either one of us a pm, if the mod in question doesn't have time, he'll pass it on to another. If you want you can send it to me directly, I have no other pressing concerns at the moment.
Valdštejn

Postby IdioC » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:26 am

In addition to Vald's point, just a more general rule: check that it is a moderator that's active on the forum (as sometimes moderators deactivate their mod game account in order to play in other nations).

There are a lot of us former mods who still have the eyeball (although I asked for mine to be taken back) who won't be around to respond: it's important to check, but sadly non-forum players never get to know.
What is that weird Jelbék language what I types with me computer buttons?

"Kae orzy sedrijohylakmek, megàmojylakjek, frjomimek. Kaerjoshu zri? Afrkmojad firja, Kae grzy Zykhiko ajozuo zri?"
IdioC

Postby Valdštejn » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:19 pm

IdioC wrote:In addition to Vald's point, just a more general rule: check that it is a moderator that's active on the forum (as sometimes moderators deactivate their mod game account in order to play in other nations).

There are a lot of us former mods who still have the eyeball (although I asked for mine to be taken back) who won't be around to respond: it's important to check, but sadly non-forum players never get to know.

That should not be so much a problem anymore, as there is a joint moderation account now that all mods use - our individual parties no longer have eyeballs.
Valdštejn

Return to Archive