Number of players in Dranland

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Re: Number of players in Dranland

Postby Aquinas » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:33 pm

SelucianCrusader wrote:
EgeDoruk wrote:This is getting ridiculous. We've 12 players. Amazeroth please stop activating Dranish players. We've eight player limit for a reason.
If you see that as ridiculous, then why did you reactivate? :P

I think that the diversity of Dranland adds something to PT. In fact, I guess that Dranland come closest to how Wouter intended this game to be played.

I know we've got a lot of players already...but I'd really like to see you back here, Selcrus ;)
Aquinas

Postby SelucianCrusader » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Aquinas wrote:
SelucianCrusader wrote:
EgeDoruk wrote:This is getting ridiculous. We've 12 players. Amazeroth please stop activating Dranish players. We've eight player limit for a reason.
If you see that as ridiculous, then why did you reactivate? :P

I think that the diversity of Dranland adds something to PT. In fact, I guess that Dranland come closest to how Wouter intended this game to be played.

I know we've got a lot of players already...but I'd really like to see you back here, Selcrus ;)

Thanks! :) I am tempted to come back, although I'm not clear on the details yet. I'm sure any incarnation of the Werin Da will be best of friends with your party, though. ;)
SelucianCrusader

Postby Aquinas » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:22 pm

SelucianCrusader wrote:Thanks! :) I am tempted to come back, although I'm not clear on the details yet. I'm sure any incarnation of the Werin Da will be best of friends with your party, though. ;)

:lol: No, I think there might be fisticuffs in Parliament!
Aquinas

Postby SelucianCrusader » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Aquinas wrote:
SelucianCrusader wrote:Thanks! :) I am tempted to come back, although I'm not clear on the details yet. I'm sure any incarnation of the Werin Da will be best of friends with your party, though. ;)

:lol: No, I think there might be fisticuffs in Parliament!

Dranland will be lucky if it will just stay at the level of fisticuffs. ;)
SelucianCrusader

Previous

Return to Archive