Nevermind.

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Nevermind.

Postby Corvo Attano » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:24 am

So I am putting 200 billion MCR in defence and I would like to ask if the my thought up military statistics are well I would say realistic but you know plausible.

This is a link to all the equipment in the Malivian army by type and number.
http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Milita ... med_Forces

And also our main forces are

500.000 troops, divided in 50 divisions and 60.000 troops divided into 24 independent regiments in the professional conscript army in active duty.

550.000 troops, divided in 55 divisions, in reserve.

And something like ~200.000 troops, divided into 40 divisions and 29 independent regiments of the national guard in full time or part time service.I should also state the national guard is also like you know the police.
Last edited by Corvo Attano on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Re: Malivian Military statistics.

Postby CanadianEh » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:33 pm

I'd say that the amount if troops you have can be raised, but I cannot speak on the equipment because I as advice for equipment as well.
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Re: Malivian Military statistics.

Postby Corvo Attano » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:48 pm

CanadianEh wrote:I'd say that the amount if troops you have can be raised, but I cannot speak on the equipment because I as advice for equipment as well.

Well I also have to take in mind that you know there are people in the airforce and the navy.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Return to Archive