Fact and Quote Suggestions

In-Game and Forum requests and complaints.

Re: Fact and Quote Suggestions

Postby Mr.God » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Nasania wrote:
Corruption Greases the Wheels of Government, and my Private Jet"

Sung Dae Kim, President of Dranland(4205-4210) and Culture Ambassador(4219-4238) for his hit Dranland Style Song


Thanks! you remind me that i actually should get into variables and these quotes again! thanks!
User avatar
Mr.God
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Re: Fact and Quote Suggestions

Postby Aquinas » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:01 am

Mr.God wrote:
Nasania wrote:
Corruption Greases the Wheels of Government, and my Private Jet"

Sung Dae Kim, President of Dranland(4205-4210) and Culture Ambassador(4219-4238) for his hit Dranland Style Song


Thanks! you remind me that i actually should get into variables and these quotes again! thanks!


I've stated this previously, but there are a large number of Random Facts that are misleading, some of them seriously so, because the Random Facts have not been edited to reflect changes in the Game Rules. These really ought to be fixed, and also, fixing the misleading Random Facts really should take priority over inputting any new Facts & Quotes into the system.
https://discord.gg/cdcmWk8
Terra Nations, an upcoming forum role-playing game set in the world of Particracy Classic's Terra
User avatar
Aquinas
 
Posts: 9232
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 am
Location: UK

Re: Fact and Quote Suggestions

Postby Mr.God » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:04 am

Aquinas wrote:I've stated this previously, but there are a large number of Random Facts that are misleading, some of them seriously so, because the Random Facts have not been edited to reflect changes in the Game Rules. These really ought to be fixed, and also, fixing the misleading Random Facts really should take priority over inputting any new Facts & Quotes into the system.


I will have to check them one by one. But ill make sure i get to it
User avatar
Mr.God
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Re: Fact and Quote Suggestions

Postby Augustus Germanus » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:15 am

Someone who wields power in name only can never compete with those who wield it through action.


Franz Reichert, politician and the main Imperial Restorationist in Luthori; concerning the collapse of the Communist government in 4619
Augustus Germanus
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:15 pm

Re: Fact and Quote Suggestions

Postby Mr.God » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:17 am

Augustus Germanus wrote:
Someone who wields power in name only can never compete with those who wield it through action.


Franz Reichert, politician and the main Imperial Restorationist in Luthori; concerning the collapse of the Communist government in 4619


Good one! ill have to figure out how to actually add these but ill do it after i have!
User avatar
Mr.God
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Previous

Return to Game Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests