Say your piece, make suggestions and offer feedback to any aspect of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Particracy's "Random Facts" & "Random Quotes"

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:13 pm

FPC wrote:Random Fact: Particracy is superior to NationStates in every possible way

NS Player: Ha Lol I raided a n00b region in a month! Beat that!

Particracy Player: I turned a stable, wealthy democratic state into a totalitarian backwater in a week. *proceeds to use parliamentary procedures to damn the NS player to death*

Also! Quote!
Why do you focus all your energy on this specific item instead on the fact that Hawu Mumenhes hasn't had a stable democratic government in years? How much of your time these last few years has been used to oppose me instead of propose law? Howuch of your time has been used simple to rage against me and my corporation and my family instead of help build Hawu Mumenhes into an actual, functioning nation again?

Psy Scott, President, CEO, and sole proprietor of the Hyperion Corporation, Hyperion Corpoate Authority, 4254
Blackshirts(Malivia)- Active
Blakshyrts(Aldegār)- inactive
Hyperion Corporate Authority (Hawu Mumenhes)- inactive
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Reddy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:41 am

Carter Aaron Scott wrote:
FPC wrote:Random Fact: Particracy is superior to NationStates in every possible way

Particracy Player: I turned a stable, wealthy democratic state into a totalitarian backwater in a week. *proceeds to use parliamentary procedures to damn the NS player to death*

Also! Quote!
Why do you focus all your energy on this specific item instead on the fact that Hawu Mumenhes hasn't had a stable democratic government in years? How much of your time these last few years has been used to oppose me instead of propose law? Howuch of your time has been used simple to rage against me and my corporation and my family instead of help build Hawu Mumenhes into an actual, functioning nation again?

Psy Scott, President, CEO, and sole proprietor of the Hyperion Corporation, Hyperion Corpoate Authority, 4254

Added your quote Carter.

And everyone, please let's keep it professional on this thread ok. Serious business only on this thread. Horseplay elsewhere.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Reddy wrote:
Carter Aaron Scott wrote:

Also! Quote!

Added your quote Carter.

And everyone, please let's keep it professional on this thread ok. Serious business only on this thread. Horseplay elsewhere.

Thank you. And my apologies! I just couldn't resist.
Blackshirts(Malivia)- Active
Blakshyrts(Aldegār)- inactive
Hyperion Corporate Authority (Hawu Mumenhes)- inactive
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby CCP » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:40 pm

It is ignorant foreigners and political neophytes like YOU who threaten functioning government in Hawu Mumenhes because you care more about your pet projects than you care about facts and histories of the actual countries you settle in. Hawu's world class civil service has been able to maintain Hawu Mumenhes as an enviable economic and military power despite the merry-go-round of reckless political actors like yourself precisely because members of my party and the Conservatives cared enough to study the history and political culture of our country and its place in the world BEFORE asking the people to trust us with the reins of government and BEFORE attempting to institute radical policy changes; that study allowed us to lay a sturdy foundation for the Hawu nation that has shown itself to be impervious even to the likes of your staggering incompetence. Your contempt for Hawu's past demonstrates precisely why you are so woefully ill-equipped to play any constructive role in Hawu's present and future.

~Dontavius MeryMumenhes, Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt Director of Legislative Affairs in response to Hyperion Corporation CEO Psy Scott during a debate on the floor of the Hawu Mumenhes Legislature
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby Reddy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:45 am

Added.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Aethan » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:38 pm

People doesn't start a nuclear war with just 5 missile

Stanislav Petrov, Lieutenant colonel of the Soviet Air Defense Forces
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Mbites » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:32 pm

as Unterdorvik, Dundorf matters.

Zanzibar zu Klosterneuberg
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby CCP » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:53 pm

On behalf of the entire World Congress, thank you to whoever dragged the smelly homeless gentleman from Saridan out of the hall. Hopefully his staff have located his medication so that he does not wander off and get himself lost again.

~World Congress General Secretary in reference to Saridan Foreign Affairs Minister Rex Randburg's screed about white victimhood in Saridan. Randburg delivered his remarks on the floor of the Security Council chamber despite not being a member of the Security Council.

I'm not sure if the context adds or takes away from the quote, especially the last sentence. Feel free to edit however you like.
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby Axxell » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:56 am

A democracy that does not allow limits is not a democracy. Just as a limitless freedom is not freedom, but prevarication. Indeed, any theory of freedom worthy of this name is first of all a limit theory. If we extend the unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not willing to defend a tolerant society against the attacks of the intolerants, then the tolerants will be destroyed and the tolerance with them!
Because, I ask to myself and ask you, given a certain system that we call democratic, which is today the best possible system to allow everyone to live freely and to be able to express their own thoughts, how can the same system admit attacks against its integrity? How can a system refuse the principle of the self-preservation? For this reason, to suppress the apologetics of thalerrism, it's for this reason that the exaltation of exegetes, principles, facts or methods of Thallerism and its anti-democratic aims does not constitute a violation of the freedom of manifestation of thought, but, on the contrary, the celebration of that freedom. The protection of the first premise on which a modern democratic system is based. And this premise must be safeguarded also and above all against itself and its abuses.

~ Malik Astori, Leadership of Liberty and Progress (Istalia)

Too much long?
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby FPC » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:24 am

All three added.
Used to be relevant
FPC

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback