Say your piece, make suggestions and offer feedback to any aspect of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Fact and Quote Suggestions

Postby Rogue » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Nasania wrote:
Corruption Greases the Wheels of Government, and my Private Jet"

Sung Dae Kim, President of Dranland(4205-4210) and Culture Ambassador(4219-4238) for his hit Dranland Style Song

Thanks! you remind me that i actually should get into variables and these quotes again! thanks!
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Aquinas » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:01 am

Mr.God wrote:
Nasania wrote:
Corruption Greases the Wheels of Government, and my Private Jet"

Sung Dae Kim, President of Dranland(4205-4210) and Culture Ambassador(4219-4238) for his hit Dranland Style Song

Thanks! you remind me that i actually should get into variables and these quotes again! thanks!

I've stated this previously, but there are a large number of Random Facts that are misleading, some of them seriously so, because the Random Facts have not been edited to reflect changes in the Game Rules. These really ought to be fixed, and also, fixing the misleading Random Facts really should take priority over inputting any new Facts & Quotes into the system.
Aquinas

Postby Rogue » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:04 am

Aquinas wrote:I've stated this previously, but there are a large number of Random Facts that are misleading, some of them seriously so, because the Random Facts have not been edited to reflect changes in the Game Rules. These really ought to be fixed, and also, fixing the misleading Random Facts really should take priority over inputting any new Facts & Quotes into the system.

I will have to check them one by one. But ill make sure i get to it
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Augustus Germanus » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:15 am

Someone who wields power in name only can never compete with those who wield it through action.

Franz Reichert, politician and the main Imperial Restorationist in Luthori; concerning the collapse of the Communist government in 4619
Nationell Samling in Davostag Image
Landa Reforma Partio in Zardugal Image
Augustus Germanus

Postby Rogue » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:17 am

Augustus Germanus wrote:
Someone who wields power in name only can never compete with those who wield it through action.

Franz Reichert, politician and the main Imperial Restorationist in Luthori; concerning the collapse of the Communist government in 4619

Good one! ill have to figure out how to actually add these but ill do it after i have!
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby slrmsrm » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:54 pm

" It is obvious that the laissez-faire ideology represents the interests of big business. For decades, the right-wing has opposed welfare programs and nationalised companies, in favour of big business disguised under "economic liberty"" - Cecilia Xu, PM of Gaduridos (4612-present) and leader of the Leftist Unity Party
Last edited by slrmsrm on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
slrmsrm

Postby Super Progressive » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:24 pm

"Since when did you care about women?", Faith Chiang, Deputy PM of Gaduridos (4612-present) and leader of the SPP, in a debate of criminalizing prostitution against the leader of the opposition, Xavier Unetta.
Super Progressive

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:49 pm

Here's an interesting quote

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated". Mahatma Gandhi
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby John Cracker » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:41 pm

"Take Our Country Back"
This was the Conservative republican Parties modo for the election of 4690 in Likatonia
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:16 pm

In honor of MLK dayw should include part of his "I Have a Dream" speech personally I like the let freedom ring part.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback