Strange Election Results in Mikuni-Harusutoria

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Strange Election Results in Mikuni-Harusutoria

Postby albatrosinus » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:04 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewnews. ... sid=470896

How did the ruling house (Yukio-Labsburgs) win all seats in Mithrania and Budenlar?
Who are you and why are you watching this?
albatrosinus

Re: Strange Election Results in Mikuni-Harusutoria

Postby Aquinas » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:33 am

The full details of the algorithm method used to determine election results is known only by Wouter Lievens, the game developer. So I can't give you too "official" or specific an answer here.

But speaking personally as a long-time player, I think you will find your answer if you compare the ideological positions of those 2 regions with the ideological positions & visibility levels of the parties. In particular, note that the populations of both Mithrania and Budenlar attach a lot of importance to "Ecology". In your nation at the moment, only the Yukio-Labsburgs have a reasonable level of visibility on the "Ecology" position.
Aquinas

Re: Strange Election Results in Mikuni-Harusutoria

Postby albatrosinus » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:05 pm

Aquinas wrote:The full details of the algorithm method used to determine election results is known only by Wouter Lievens, the game developer. So I can't give you too "official" or specific an answer here.

But speaking personally as a long-time player, I think you will find your answer if you compare the ideological positions of those 2 regions with the ideological positions & visibility levels of the parties. In particular, note that the populations of both Mithrania and Budenlar attach a lot of importance to "Ecology". In your nation at the moment, only the Yukio-Labsburgs have a reasonable level of visibility on the "Ecology" position.

Noticed that.
Tried to make my position a little more "skeptic" (not the kind of things I'd usually support, but when you need more voters... I hope a more "reformist" coalition will rise.)
Who are you and why are you watching this?
albatrosinus

Return to Archive