Requests: Cultural Protocols - CPs [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Cultural Protocol Approvals

Postby stuntmonkey » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:55 am

Thanks James,

I'll draft a new one, send it to you and go from there.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby cm9777 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:51 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=538266

Its basically a copy-paste of the old one except for a single demographic change which occurred due to an RP. (Jelbek Population Significantly Reduced due to mass deportation)

The section changed is as follows

Jelbic: 15%
--Dissuwan: 81%
-Jelbek: 19%

--Dissuwan: 98%
-Jelbek: 2%
cm9777

Postby FPC » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:10 am

cm9777 wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=538266

Its basically a copy-paste of the old one except for a single demographic change which occurred due to an RP. (Jelbek Population Significantly Reduced due to mass deportation)

In accordance with section 16.2.1 of the game rules moderation will not approve this for 48 hours. This is in order to give other players a chance to query the proposed changes, if they wish to do so. But I will get back to you as soon as that time has passed ;-)

However from my perspective it all looks pretty good at the moment, slightly hard to read in some sections (the "Percentages of the Population" section mainly), but that may be just because I am tired so I'm not gonna not approve it because of that. The numbers all add up which is nice and everything seems in order, so unless anyone has any queries over the next two days I think it will all go quite smoothly ;-)
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby cm9777 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:44 am

FPC wrote:

In accordance with section 16.2.1 of the game rules moderation will not approve this for 48 hours. This is in order to give other players a chance to query the proposed changes, if they wish to do so. But I will get back to you as soon as that time has passed ;-)

However from my perspective it all looks pretty good at the moment, slightly hard to read in some sections (the "Percentages of the Population" section mainly), but that may be just because I am tired so I'm not gonna not approve it because of that. The numbers all add up which is nice and everything seems in order, so unless anyone has any queries over the next two days I think it will all go quite smoothly ;-)

Other players have already had to chance to vote on the passage of the bill (which passed) so they've seen it. Regardless, I'm happy to wait
cm9777

Postby cm9777 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:13 am

FPC wrote:

Sorry to bother you but the relevant 48 hour period has clearly passed.
cm9777

Postby FPC » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Yes of course, sorry for the delay I have been working the last two days, so have been very busy.. Everything looks fine to me, consider them approved. :-)
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby jamescfm » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:08 pm

jamescfm

Postby FPC » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:46 pm

jamescfm wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=536654

Looks pretty good to me at the moment, I'll have to leave it pending for 48 hours under rule 16.2.1, but everything seems to be in order.
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby FPC » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:33 am

Approved.
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby stuntmonkey » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:44 am

Revised Hulstrian Cultural Protocol for approval. This has been refined and simplified as per discussions. Thanks!

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=538059
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

PreviousNext

Return to Requests