Cultural Protocol Approvals

In-Game and Forum requests and complaints.

Re: Cultural Protocol Approvals

Postby Mr.God » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:40 pm

ChengherRares1 wrote:
Mr.God wrote:
ChengherRares1 wrote:Our bills proposed earlier passed, now I want the confirmation ,this bill are not very good to read, but as RP law we try to make them more clear and understandable to the new player. http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=595557 http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=595559 This are the bills in question. I gave amendments to the laws in the link found in the description of bills. Thank you! We wait for approval.

This has nothing to do with the approval of a cultural protocol. Pls direct these kind of questions to the appropriate threads.
Your also still mentioning german in the second bill. Even though we already told you "german" doesnt exist in this world. its Dundorfian

Fine, we do your way, they are invalid ok? Also with the german thing, you have not read accordingly my messages. WE know it is DUNDORFIAN, we only specified for new players and in general so other KNOW what is dundorfian language equivalent to. We do not impose national language german, but Dundorfian. Please understand we put dundorfian language and not german, we specified for new players and just as a reminder for other. Also, if my bills are not good, i want to be messaged what is wrong and how to fix. You have ignored my PMs to you . I want some answers and understand what is the problem and how we can be in the legal area again .

Thanks.

You mention german without any mention of dundorfian in the second bill. Also, spamming me or CM privately wont get you a quicker response. When we dont respond it usually means we are figuring out the case.
Mr.God

Postby ChengherRares1 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:30 am

Thank you! Finally you specified that you work on it. Was more nicer if you said that earlier
Gabriel Boțan,
Parties
Homosexuelle Supremacist Partei
Rutanian Libertarian Party
ChengherRares1

Postby Aquinas » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:36 pm

Aquinas

Postby Mr.God » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:26 pm

48 hours activated
Mr.God