Requests: Cultural Protocols - CPs [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Cultural Protocol Violation Reports

Postby cm9777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:07 am

inactivated for non compliance
cm9777

Re: Cultural Protocol Approvals

Postby Nasania » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:51 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=588996

Cultural Protocol has been voted on with unanimous consent of all parties with seats.
Nasania

Postby Zongxian » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Nasania wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=588996

Cultural Protocol has been voted on with unanimous consent of all parties with seats.

I highly urge moderation to consider all the points I made in the comments of this bill. There are numerous changes being made without any role-play justification. Some quite egregious and some just plain stupid. I'm sorry, but there is so much that just doesn't even make sense, even if RP did exist around it. Yeudis? Jelbic common language? What a joke. The list goes on...
Zongxian

Postby jamescfm » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:03 pm

Full disclosure that I have never played in Dankuk/Dranland so this observation comes from an outside perspective but I would also urge Moderation not to approve this Cultural Protocol update. It seems to me that the update makes little sense in terms of the in-game role-played history of the nation and is an attempt to undermine work done by previous players in the nation. I would suggest that it also highlights a problem in the Cultural Protocol system as it currently operates, namely that a group of players can essentially rewrite the history of a nation if they have the necessary majority.
jamescfm

Postby Nasania » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:08 pm

Regarding the current Dankuk Cultural Protocol passed by Zongxian: they are in violation of game rules as 1.they were passed with the intent to erase any previous RP to promote the bias of the player who wrote it and this is why they don't even link to previous cultural protocols as James has pointed out here. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8032&p=145275&hilit=Dankuk#p145275 2. Made random numerous demographic changes that were radically different and in violation of 7% rule(the elimination of a sect of the Hosian Church, boosting Irreligious by 10% when there had been no ingame or on forum RP to justify this change.

Compare the demographic changes of the current protocol passed in 4460 to the ones in 4156 and 4382.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=581963

» Irreligious/Atheism - 30%
» Daenism (Buddhism):
⠀⠀ ↳Sindo-Daenism (Paganistic Mahayana Buddhism) - 21%
⠀⠀ ↳Draddwyr Daenism (Celtic Buddhism) - 4%
⠀⠀ ↳Zenshō (Zen) - 2%
» Hosianism (Christianity):
⠀⠀ ↳Aurorian Patriarchal Church (Catholicism) - 17%
» Paganism:
⠀⠀ ↳Sindo (Korean Shamanism) - 13%
⠀⠀ ↳Draddwyr Paganism (Celtic Paganism) - 2%
» Seodongyo (Korean Syncretic Faith) - 7%
» Other - 4%

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=565997
"
*Religious demographics*

Paganism – 33%
- Sindo (Korean Shamanism) – 18%
--Taeyanggyo (Taeyang's sect of Sindo)- 11%
- Draddwyr (Celtic) paganism – 3%
- Other Neopaganism (PT equivalents of Wicca, occultism, theosophy etc.) – 1%

Daenism (Buddhism) – 25%
- Mazdâyanâ (Mahayana) – 19%
- Draddwyr Daenism (Celtic Bhuddism) – 7%

Hosianism (Christianity) – 21%
- Auroran Patriarchal Church (Catholicism) – 10%
- Terran Patriarchal Church (Orthodox with Pagan mythology) – 6%
- Luthoran (Lutheran) - 5%

Seodongyo (Syncretic Korean faith) – 5%

Unaffiliated – 20.95%

Yeudism – 2%
Thetanism (Scientology) – 0.05%
Other – 5%"

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=502337 4156

"Religious demographics*

Hosianism (Christianity) – 23%
- Auroran Patriarchal Church (Catholicism) – 10%
- Terran Patriarchal Church (Orthodox with Pagan mythology) – 8%
- Luthoran (Lutheran) - 5%
Daenism (Buddhism) – 29%
- Mazdâyanâ (Mahayana) – 19%
- Draddwyr Daenism (Celtic Bhuddism) – 10%
Paganism – 10%
- Sendo (Korean Shamanism) – 4%
- Draddwyr (Celtic) paganism – 3%
- Other Neopaganism (PT equivalents of Wicca, occultism, theosophy etc.) – 3%
Seodongyo (Syncretic Korean faith) – 10%
Unafficiated – 20.95%
Yeudism – 2%
Thetanism (Scientology) – 0.05%
Other – 5%"

I would also like to call attention to the context in which the 4460 protocols were passed(namely a nationraid).
Nasania

Postby Zongxian » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:58 pm

The protocols were approved and did not violate any rules, contrary to your obsessive false assertions. The lack of a link is a mistake, oh well, it happens. As I've said repeatedly on the bill itself, the demographics in the 4460 protocol were made to reflect both actual role-play and previous precedent with documented ethnic and religion makeup. There was no rule violation. You keep parroting the 7% rule but that same rule clearly states that it is only a change of more than 15% that is strictly forbidden.

How about you actually respond to the real criticisms against all the changes you are trying to put in writing without any role-play justification? Stop crying about non-existent raids and rule breaks. Going all the way back to 2017, the only reason you get away with this shit is because you manage to have two or three random parties around who always vote in favor of whatever you do constitutionally.
Zongxian

Postby Nasania » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:09 pm

Zongxian wrote:The protocols were approved and did not violate any rules, contrary to your obsessive false assertions. The lack of a link is a mistake, oh well, it happens. As I've said repeatedly on the bill itself, the demographics in the 4460 protocol were made to reflect both actual role-play and previous precedent with documented ethnic and religion makeup. There was no rule violation. You keep parroting the 7% rule but that same rule clearly states that it is only a change of more than 15% that is strictly forbidden.

How about you actually respond to the real criticisms against all the changes you are trying to put in writing without any role-play justification? Stop crying about non-existent raids and rule breaks. Going all the way back to 2017, the only reason you get away with this shit is because you manage to have two or three random parties around who always vote in favor of whatever you do constitutionally.

I have responded to all the criticisms within same debate thread already stated. Which you repeatedly stated to the effect "I don't care" and repeatedly insisted that things must be only your way of doing things. I am more than willing to compromise, especially if you could at least be polite.

Regarding 7% rule

"ii. Moderation will deny any request that changes the % of any category by more than 15 and will request significant RP justification for any request that changes the % of any category by more than 7." you never provided justification of such a change. If anything the Sindo numbers should've been higher ones.

To Moderation: Zongxian statement and the previous one regarding stupidity I believe constitutes violation of Game rules regarding Abusive conduct towards another player. "
1.a. All users including Moderators should be treated with respect and courtesy at all times." Not to mention the outright harrassment of me for the entirety of the past year by this player.

Regarding the Nationraid, all pertinent evidence has already forwarded to Moderation at the time of its occurance.
Nasania

Postby Zongxian » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:46 pm

I'm done arguing this. Any further response to you will just continue to go in circles, as it always does...

I reiterate my urging that moderation consider all the comments of the cultural protocol bill and the fact that numerous pieces of it have absolutely no role-play basis.
Zongxian

Postby cm9777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:34 am

Moderation is in the process of investigating the arguments made here and will make a decision in due time
cm9777

Postby Rogue » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:37 am

Alright stop it now. This thread is not to have a argument and you should move it to PM's if you wish to continue.
To comment on this situation however, it is abundantly clear that Nasania and Zongxian have a severe difference of opinion that has been going on for a very long time. The cycle of eliminating eachothers RP by changing the CP all the time is just unnaceptable.

Both of you have done it. And it needs to stop. We will be reviewing the current CP proposal and will make a decision off of that
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

PreviousNext

Return to Requests