Requests: Character Transfers [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Official Character Transfer Thread

Postby Luis1p » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:06 pm

colonelvesica wrote:I'm noting for the record I am officially transferring control of all of my current Characters (Hutorian Royal Family) the House of Woodbury, House of Carmichael, and the Lexington Family and all of their associated companies with each family, to Luis

Just want to make sure this is still official as I plan to do some RP with them in the coming days.
Luis1p

Postby ChitinKal » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:16 pm

Luis1p wrote:
colonelvesica wrote:I'm noting for the record I am officially transferring control of all of my current Characters (Hutorian Royal Family) the House of Woodbury, House of Carmichael, and the Lexington Family and all of their associated companies with each family, to Luis

Just want to make sure this is still official as I plan to do some RP with them in the coming days.

Appears to still be official
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby Luis1p » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:27 am

ChitinKal wrote:
Luis1p wrote:

Appears to still be official

I am officially returning the ownership of the aforementioned RP characters and entities in this thread back to Vesica (colonelvesica).
Luis1p

Postby Auditorii » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:10 pm

Noted, thank you.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jrandle8 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:36 am

The royal houses in Yingdala are currently not under control by anyone. I ask to assume control.
民族自由黨 (Yu Imperial Union) in Yingdala & House of Yu Clan (Inactive)
民族自由黨 (United Nationalist Federation) in Dankuk (Active)
jrandle8

Postby Auditorii » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:03 pm

jrandle8 wrote:The royal houses in Yingdala are currently not under control by anyone. I ask to assume control.

I'll post here the rules related to character transfers

6. Characters are always owned by the player who originally used/created them. Users can transfer control of character via character transfers located HERE. Characters, noble houses/dynasties or bloodlines who have been inactive for 250 in-game years can be applied for using the aforementioned character transfer thread. Please note that any request for an "inactive" users characters, noble houses/dynasties or bloodlines must be accompanied by a brief synopsis on the requester plans for the character.
-- 6a. As an alternative, players are authorized to create cadet branches of the primary noble houses/dynasties or bloodlines. For example, the the House of Smith has not been used but we want a Smith monarch, so I create the House of Smith-Johnson, which is related to the main "House of Smith" but is a cadet branch and thus able to be used and possessed by me in place of a character transfer or waiting another 250 years to use the character.

Which specific royal houses are you requesting?
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:14 pm

As I have recommended to do in the discord, I am requesting control over the House of Orange-Vilayn Armstead, created by Edmund, but he had been banned, so currently, the house are controlled by no-one.
Image Luthori, Image Hulstria
Constitutional Democratic Union, Hosian-Dermcratic Union
Controller of the Luthorian Monarchy (House of Orange-Villayn Armstead)
Robert F. Kennedy

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:11 pm

Robert F. Kennedy wrote:As I have recommended to do in the discord, I am requesting control over the House of Orange-Vilayn Armstead, created by Edmund, but he had been banned, so currently, the house are controlled by no-one.

Technnically the House of Orange-Vilayn Armstead is underneath my personal control as it was a Cadet Branch of my own Royal Family. However I'm not against you using it.

Just as a note this is proof that I had official control

Edmund wrote:Requesting control over the house of Orange-Villayn. They've been dormant for a long time, though with a few cadet branches, and I would be reviving them as a "family of families" rather than a house in itself.

The short exchange is on Page 4
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:55 pm

I am now officially requesting the control of the Sewallston Dynasty, the dynasty which is in place currently in Luthori, since, officially, no one controls it. My plan for the House is to continue my RP which I begun developping some time ago, I also want to make the House, a tourist attraction, with, also, keeping its "sacred" status within Luthori's politics.
Image Luthori, Image Hulstria
Constitutional Democratic Union, Hosian-Dermcratic Union
Controller of the Luthorian Monarchy (House of Orange-Villayn Armstead)
Robert F. Kennedy

Postby Ian Bake » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:48 pm

Just for information the Monarchy of Luthori is co controlled by me & the ICU which happened after an agreement. The latter is now desperate to seek complete control & completely disregard the rules we set. Each RP of Monarchy needs to be approved by the co-controllers which he is consistently violating. The Sewallston house is created after merger of Carington & Orange Villayn. I controlled the Carington house & before merger King-Emperor Edward of Carington House was ruling. After an agreement we decided to create a new house i.e. "Sewallston". I plan to continue the usage as such.
Ian Bake

PreviousNext

Return to Requests