Requests: Character Transfers [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Requests: Character Transfers [RPC]

Postby Moderation » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:56 pm

This is a thread for recording character transfers, in accordance with the rules below:

6. Roleplay
j. A character is always owned by the player who originally created them, unless publicly transferred to another player via the Character Transfer thread. A character, house or bloodline that has been unused for one hundred in-game years will be considered inactive, and players who wish to take control of them may apply to do so on the Character Transfer thread, application should include a brief plan for the character(s) as well as details of former controller etc.

i. An alternative option is to reach out on public forums to the original owner and if they are unreachable, players may add/remove/change a letter in the name of the dynasty/house/surname and proceed as if a new family have been created.

This account is for administrative purposes only. For queries or information, please contact a Moderator personally.
Moderation

Re: Character Transfers

Postby Akhenaten » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:00 am

The Saksoure dynasty of Cobura is hereby left to CCP (who already controls the Saksoure branch of Hawu Mumenhes.)
Akhenaten

Postby Vodek » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:51 am

Dundorf has a lot of nobles and it doesn't seem that anyone has used them in Dundorf (looks like someone used them in Dorvik maybe) for a while. Can they be adopted or something?
Vodek

Postby Aquinas » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:59 am

Vodek wrote:Dundorf has a lot of nobles and it doesn't seem that anyone has used them in Dundorf (looks like someone used them in Dorvik maybe) for a while. Can they be adopted or something?

As indicated in section 22 of the Game Rules (quoted above), it is best to receive the permission of the player controlling a character before RPing with him/her. Otherwise, if an objection is raised, there is a risk you will need to withdraw or amend the RP.
Aquinas

Postby Hrafn » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:28 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=495084
The Grand Duke of Vorona and his dynasty are under the control of the user anonimanonim4888.
Hrafn

Postby Autokrator15 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:29 am

I hereby authorize that Jamescfm may use/play/control my Minister of Trade and Industry, Bernat Aguston, for the use of the TERRASOFT free trade agreement and all its RP related content.
Autokrator15

Postby Polites » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:15 am

Co-Emperors of the Augustans Theodoro II and Paŭla I (may they rest in peace) and the House of Banmek-Sntazed-Volkov are hereby transferred to Akhenaten.
Polites

Postby Adithya » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:28 am

The Character of Former Istalian Prime Minister Roberto Mariani is hereby transferred to Axxell(Partito Social Liberale Istaliano)
Adithya

Postby MichaelV » Sun May 21, 2017 1:50 pm

the character of Amauri D'Amboise has been transfered from the Parti Democratique National Lourennais (PDNL) to the Parti d'Aube Dorée (PAD).
These parties are part of the government of Lourenne.
MichaelV

Re: Official Character Transfer Thread

Postby lewiselder1 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:58 pm

Transferring control of Statrican former King Edvard Perica, his daughter and supporters seeking asylum in New Englia, to Phil Piratin and / or whoever controls New Englia in future.
I go by Ashley now and use she/her pronouns. This is a really old account, I don’t play now.

I was a mod in classic for a bit, then I helped make Marcapada and WM there for a while. As of 2020 I’m co-ordinating Pachapay’s development.
lewiselder1

Next

Return to Requests