Requests: Character Transfers [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Official Character Transfer Thread

Postby Auditorii » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:11 pm

As I've stated previously, if a monarchy is jointly created between two players, then it remains jointly controlled by those players.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby beifengxiaoxiao » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:08 am

A character, house or bloodline that has been unused for one hundred in-game years will be considered inactive, and players who wish to take control of them may apply to do so on the Character Transfer thread

I am asking to assume control of the former Baekgu Dynasty in Dankuk. My party (http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=45489) is constitutional monarchist, and they are traditionalists that look to bring back the descendants of the Baekgu dynasty to power. To my knowledge, the user Zhou SDR created the wiki page for the Baekgu Dynasty at approximately 17:14, 14 September 2018‎, and last edited the page 21:49, 8 April 2021‎. I have been unable to find any updates or developments on the dynasty in the last 100 game years in Dankuk for the game itself, the forum, or the wiki. As such, I am requesting possible RP control to help support my party's desire to restore the Baekgu dynasty to rule as constitutional monarchist figureheads of a parliamentary republic.
一人になって 三年が過ぎ
町並みさえも変わりました
なのになのにどうして?
未練だけ置き去り?!?!
beifengxiaoxiao

Postby Auditorii » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:45 am

beifengxiaoxiao wrote:
A character, house or bloodline that has been unused for one hundred in-game years will be considered inactive, and players who wish to take control of them may apply to do so on the Character Transfer thread

I am asking to assume control of the former Baekgu Dynasty in Dankuk. My party (http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=45489) is constitutional monarchist, and they are traditionalists that look to bring back the descendants of the Baekgu dynasty to power. To my knowledge, the user Zhou SDR created the wiki page for the Baekgu Dynasty at approximately 17:14, 14 September 2018‎, and last edited the page 21:49, 8 April 2021‎. I have been unable to find any updates or developments on the dynasty in the last 100 game years in Dankuk for the game itself, the forum, or the wiki. As such, I am requesting possible RP control to help support my party's desire to restore the Baekgu dynasty to rule as constitutional monarchist figureheads of a parliamentary republic.

I will review this and give you an opinion in a few days.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby beifengxiaoxiao » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:48 pm

Auditorii wrote:
beifengxiaoxiao wrote:

I will review this and give you an opinion in a few days.

Not to pry, but has there been any progress on making a decision yet?

My RP plans have changed slightly, among the Dankuk players there has been a large consensus to establish a republic instead of a monarchy. As such, my focus if given control would then primarily shift to the sponsoring of cultural activities and philanthropy by a hypothetical Baek Dynasty foundation. It would focus less on the political realm and more on the social, although in the future a potential constitutional monarchy could still be a possibility.
一人になって 三年が過ぎ
町並みさえも変わりました
なのになのにどうして?
未練だけ置き去り?!?!
beifengxiaoxiao

Postby Auditorii » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:45 am

beifengxiaoxiao wrote:Not to pry, but has there been any progress on making a decision yet?

My RP plans have changed slightly, among the Dankuk players there has been a large consensus to establish a republic instead of a monarchy. As such, my focus if given control would then primarily shift to the sponsoring of cultural activities and philanthropy by a hypothetical Baek Dynasty foundation. It would focus less on the political realm and more on the social, although in the future a potential constitutional monarchy could still be a possibility.

I will permit temporary control for a period of 30 days and then I will review to determine for more long-term control is appropriate.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby hyraemous » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:30 pm

No idea where exactly to put this but I'd like permission to use the Kundrati Weapons Manufacturers organization, currently owned by DueWizard70. See here: https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Kund ... nufacturer
My nation is: Image Kundrati / My party is: Kundrati Democracy
"Instead realize that your country [Kundrati] isn’t special..." - Farsun
hyraemous

Postby DueWizard70 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:42 pm

hyraemous wrote:No idea where exactly to put this but I'd like permission to use the Kundrati Weapons Manufacturers organization, currently owned by DueWizard70. See here: https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Kund ... nufacturer

This hasn't been active in ages but just in case my approval is needed I am ok with hyra taking over.
People's Front Kundrati -ACTIVE (4731-4889, 5142-)
Institutional Reform Party Baltusia-INACTIVE (4889-4896)
Demokratische Hosianer von Dorvik Dorvik-INACTIVE (4908-4918)
Third World Controler of Utembo(4851-4953)
DueWizard70

Postby jamescfm » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:31 pm

I am transferring control of all characters associated with the Union of the Lion (Reform) in Luthori to Autokrator15.
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:59 pm

jamescfm wrote:I am transferring control of all characters associated with the Union of the Lion (Reform) in Luthori to Autokrator15.

Noted.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Requests: Character Transfers [RPC]

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:40 am

I am transferring Princess Lilian of the House of Rothengren-Ludwig to the control of BananaZebra (Forum name)/Hexaus (Discord) for her to become the next Queen of Kizenia and New Endralon
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

PreviousNext

Return to Requests