Requests: Character Transfers [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Official Character Transfer Thread

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:47 pm

I'm noting for the record I am officially transferring control of all of my current Characters (Hutorian Royal Family) the House of Woodbury, House of Carmichael, and the Lexington Family and all of their associated companies with each family, to Luis
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby ChitinKal » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:08 am

Luis1p wrote:Based on a conversation on the official PT discord a few days ago, I am now acknowledging that I did not follow the rules when I began to RP a certain family previously RPed by other players. For years, I have been roleplaying the Royal Family of Orleans-Vasser, and all of its branches, without moderation approval. So, therefore, despite it being years later, I am asking for official control of the House of d' Orleans-Vasser and all of its minor branches.

For reference, it stopped being roleplayed in August of 2017

and I picked it up in January of 2019 and have actively roleplayed them since.

I may be incorrect with these dates, but those are the dates I could find with RP associated with the family in question.

Approved
colonelvesica wrote:I'm noting for the record I am officially transferring control of all of my current Characters (Hutorian Royal Family) the House of Woodbury, House of Carmichael, and the Lexington Family and all of their associated companies with each family, to Luis

And noted
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby robmark0000 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:49 am

I am giving the RP control over the Endralonian company Schwarz Works (mentioned here, here, here and here) to Reddy.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:48 am

robmark0000 wrote:I am giving the RP control over the Endralonian company Schwarz Works (mentioned here, here, here and here) to Reddy.

Noted
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Drax » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:19 pm

As near as I can tell sometime between 4659 and 4688 the Trigunian Great Prince and Tsar title was revived for last time in Mikhail I of the Udinov Family. In 4696 I the DWP abolished the monarchy. Do not believe either the Kadets or Krasnoye Dvisheniye revived the monarchy nor has Krasnyy Narodnyy Soyuz.

I would like to take control of the Udinovs for the nefarious purpose of buying them off with a few hereditary meaningless offices and a pension not including head of state or head of governmet. They will still be around if a succeeding player to me wants to revive them once again.

Is the proper protocol to contact the player who handled Mikhail I or was the contact minimal enough that control of the Udinovs is now with control of Trigunia?
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:28 pm

I am the original controller and creator of the Udinovs... message me on Discord
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:54 pm

Drax wrote:As near as I can tell sometime between 4659 and 4688 the Trigunian Great Prince and Tsar title was revived for last time in Mikhail I of the Udinov Family. In 4696 I the DWP abolished the monarchy. Do not believe either the Kadets or Krasnoye Dvisheniye revived the monarchy nor has Krasnyy Narodnyy Soyuz.

I would like to take control of the Udinovs for the nefarious purpose of buying them off with a few hereditary meaningless offices and a pension not including head of state or head of governmet. They will still be around if a succeeding player to me wants to revive them once again.

Is the proper protocol to contact the player who handled Mikhail I or was the contact minimal enough that control of the Udinovs is now with control of Trigunia?

Having spoken directly to you about this, approved.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby robmark0000 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:38 pm

Please note that we agreed with Aquinas to control the Mangóbirodalom Kft and the character of Németh Nóra (mentioned here and here) together.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby Aquinas » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:17 am

robmark0000 wrote:Please note that we agreed with Aquinas to control the Mangóbirodalom Kft and the character of Németh Nóra (mentioned here and here) together.

Just confirming we both consented to this.
Aquinas

Postby ChitinKal » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:44 pm

Aquinas wrote:
robmark0000 wrote:Please note that we agreed with Aquinas to control the Mangóbirodalom Kft and the character of Németh Nóra (mentioned here and here) together.

Just confirming we both consented to this.

Noted
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

PreviousNext

Return to Requests