Requests: Character Transfers [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Official Character Transfer Thread

Postby cm9777 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:33 am

Transferring control of Nikolai Von Thaller to Mbites as he is in Narikatonite Politics Now.
cm9777

Postby cm9777 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:45 am

Allowing Menkiller to have some control over the Thaller Grand Council in Deltaria as I am occupied with moderation duties. I don't intend on fully relinquishing control however. Permission to use characters not full transfer of control.
cm9777

Postby Béren » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:41 am

Allowing user: http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=30477 "yo momma" the right to use General John G. Walker, created by me: http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=32882 "samvik"

On the condition that i retain the right to use his namesake. We both agreed to this.
Béren

Postby Zanz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Farsun/Auditorii has permission to use the Perezhogin family in Trigunia.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby FPC » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Both noted. Thanks guys
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby Martinulus » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:49 pm

I often wondered what happened to the old Greater Hulstrian nobility created by Bean, TWoodwil and Philip. With the new disused bloodline rules, I'd like to develop them a bit further, work out what happened to them, if they're still around, and writing up a definitive wiki article/archive bill about the nature of the Hulstrian nobility.

I'd like to request control over the following bloodlines:

House of Raske-Zilberschlag und Cuijpers von Anderinch, Dukes of Anderinch.
Last known character: https://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Juliu ... _Anderinch
Previous controller: TWoodwil
Plans: Since Julius von Anderinch is one of the signatories of the HDV's founding Labsburg declaration, I'd like to include a descendant, possibly the Duke himself or a junior family member, among the HDV's politicians at some point. Otherwise, they're very much old rich people running perhaps a bank.

House of Labsburg (NOTE: not the Yukio-Labsburgs or the revised house with the Yukio dropped, which are unrelated)
Last known character: God knows who, but in the Greater Hulstria era
Previous controller: Hulstrian/Philip (presumably)
Plans: The Labsburgs might've gone extinct, but nobody ever cared to work out because of the old family ownership rules and Philip's absence. Nobody ever RPed them losing their lands, though they obviously can't call themselves Labsburg anymore. Maybe they lost their noble titles but retained some of the riches as an international jet-setting "von Labsburg" family.

Von Hortensiengau family
Last known character: Gereon von Hortensiengau (?)
Previous controller: Hulstrian/Philip
Plans: I've got a soft spot for the Hortensiengaus and implied there's some relationship between them and the Geraniengaus. They're certainly representative of the kind of old nobless oblige Hulstrian nobility to me and I'd love to be able to use them at some point.

Also, the House of Flieder and House of Strauss, if possible. I haven't got time to think of precise plans yet but they are important noble families related to the Rothingrens and I'd love to dust off the old nobility that was so important in the Greater Hulstria period a little.
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Postby Polites » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:41 am

Martinulus wrote:I often wondered what happened to the old Greater Hulstrian nobility created by Bean, TWoodwil and Philip. With the new disused bloodline rules, I'd like to develop them a bit further, work out what happened to them, if they're still around, and writing up a definitive wiki article/archive bill about the nature of the Hulstrian nobility.

I'd like to request control over the following bloodlines:

House of Raske-Zilberschlag und Cuijpers von Anderinch, Dukes of Anderinch.
Last known character: https://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Juliu ... _Anderinch
Previous controller: TWoodwil
Plans: Since Julius von Anderinch is one of the signatories of the HDV's founding Labsburg declaration, I'd like to include a descendant, possibly the Duke himself or a junior family member, among the HDV's politicians at some point. Otherwise, they're very much old rich people running perhaps a bank.

House of Labsburg (NOTE: not the Yukio-Labsburgs or the revised house with the Yukio dropped, which are unrelated)
Last known character: God knows who, but in the Greater Hulstria era
Previous controller: Hulstrian/Philip (presumably)
Plans: The Labsburgs might've gone extinct, but nobody ever cared to work out because of the old family ownership rules and Philip's absence. Nobody ever RPed them losing their lands, though they obviously can't call themselves Labsburg anymore. Maybe they lost their noble titles but retained some of the riches as an international jet-setting "von Labsburg" family.

Von Hortensiengau family
Last known character: Gereon von Hortensiengau (?)
Previous controller: Hulstrian/Philip
Plans: I've got a soft spot for the Hortensiengaus and implied there's some relationship between them and the Geraniengaus. They're certainly representative of the kind of old nobless oblige Hulstrian nobility to me and I'd love to be able to use them at some point.

Also, the House of Flieder and House of Strauss, if possible. I haven't got time to think of precise plans yet but they are important noble families related to the Rothingrens and I'd love to dust off the old nobility that was so important in the Greater Hulstria period a little.

Approved
Polites

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:17 pm

I herevy give Xandre the full power over Princess Josephine of Hulstria. She is the youngest princess in the line and she will have great potential.

https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Princess_Josephine_l
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby colonelvesica » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:02 pm

alaskancrabpuffs21 wrote:I herevy give Xandre the full power over Princess Josephine of Hulstria. She is the youngest princess in the line and she will have great potential.

https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Princess_Josephine_l

Noted
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:17 am

I would also like to control the old House of Bavoria. Before I came on to the scene it was really vacant and neglected. I plan to use it to revive the Voronan Monarchy and begin a new chapter in Voronan history.
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

PreviousNext

Return to Requests