Move to another country

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Move to another country

Postby Adithya » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:18 am

Hi,I have been playing in Rutania since July 2016,now I would like to move to Hutori,but it seems that there are 8 registered parties already existing in the country,can I join Hutori now or will I have to wait for some time,I need help on this bcoz I am really excited about moving my party to Hutori
Adithya

Re: Move to another country

Postby Aquinas » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:37 am

Adithya wrote:Hi,I have been playing in Rutania since July 2016,now I would like to move to Hutori,but it seems that there are 8 registered parties already existing in the country,can I join Hutori now or will I have to wait for some time,I need help on this bcoz I am really excited about moving my party to Hutori

It is not possible to create a new account in a nation when it already has 8 or more parties. Theoretically, even if you had an inactive account in Hutori you would not be able to get it reactivated, because Hutori has an 8 party cap at the request of its Nationmaster.

Your best bet is to bide your time, wait for one of the existing accounts in Hutori to become inactive and then move in quick and set up an account there.
Aquinas

Postby Adithya » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:41 am

And also....can I have accounts in both Rutania and hutori
Adithya

Postby Aquinas » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:44 am

Adithya wrote:And also....can I have accounts in both Rutania and hutori

There is now the possibility of applying for an Authorised Second Active Account; for more information, see here.
Aquinas

Return to Archive