Party magazine

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Party magazine

Postby jadouljonathan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:45 pm

I dont know if i am in the correct topic, but my question was, if its able to make a magizine of your party? Or is it always in youre nation press?
Nation: Dorvik
Party: the kommunistische partei
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi
jadouljonathan

Re: Party magazine

Postby jamescfm » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:56 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:I dont know if i am in the correct topic, but my question was, if its able to make a magizine of your party? Or is it always in youre nation press?

My recommendation is to create your own newspaper magazine within the national news thread. I've done this a few times, with The Kizenian Worker in Kizenia (sorry if you're triggered Autokrator ;) ), the Glorious Illuminator in Aldegar and The People's Press in Kalistan.
jamescfm

Postby Aquinas » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Thanks, James. Yes, you can do your own party newspaper/magazine within the national news thread, as James showed. Another option would be to set up a separate news thread in the Party Organisations sub-forum.
Aquinas

Postby jadouljonathan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:50 pm

jamescfm wrote:
jadouljonathan wrote:I dont know if i am in the correct topic, but my question was, if its able to make a magizine of your party? Or is it always in youre nation press?

My recommendation is to create your own newspaper magazine within the national news thread. I've done this a few times, with The Kizenian Worker in Kizenia (sorry if you're triggered Autokrator ;) ), the Glorious Illuminator in Aldegar and The People's Press in Kalistan.

Oke, make a topic in international news then or can you make it you nations newspage?
jadouljonathan

Postby jamescfm » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:16 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:
jamescfm wrote:

Oke, make a topic in international news then or can you make it you nations newspage?

I would just use the nation's thread, like it seems you have already been doing, but create some branding or a name or whatever.
jamescfm

Postby jadouljonathan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:46 pm

I would just use the nation's thread, like it seems you have already been doing, but create some branding or a name or whatever.

But i dont know how you can make it in you nations page
jadouljonathan

Postby jamescfm » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:55 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:

But i dont know how you can make it in you nations page

Just do what you've been doing already but put a header at the top. For example, instead of writing this:
Code: Select all
[b][u][size=150]The army of equality strikes again.[/size][/u][/b]

Februari 4149- The army of equality took 5 men and 5 women hostige and took a video how they slaughtered this poor humans...

You could try:
Code: Select all
[b][color=#BF0000][size=150]The Morning Star[/size]| Organ of the Communist Party[/color][/b]
[size=125]The Army of Equality Strikes Again[/size][/quote]
[i]February 4149
Pontesi[/i]

The army of equality took 5 men and 5 women hostige and took a video how they slaughtered this poor humans...

And it would look like this;
The Morning Star| Organ of the Communist Party
The Army of Equality Strikes Again
February 4149
Pontesi

The army of equality took 5 men and 5 women hostige and took a video how they slaughtered this poor humans...

Obviously that's just an example to give you some inspiration but this way, the news is still shown in the same thread as all other news in the nation but it is clear that is coming from your party and you can be less objective in your tone :lol:
jamescfm

Return to Archive