A Note to Moderation

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

A Note to Moderation

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:32 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=29980

This is a temporary account I'll be utilizing for the next month to help coordinate in game activity in regards to the upcoming Economic Role Play.

It will not be voting on anything nor running Candidates for HoS within the country so please do not mistake it for a party sitting account. I will endeavor to log on once a day to keep the count down and I have messages the current Active Zardic player just informing him of my intentions so he doesn't accidently ask me to be deactivated.

Again I am merely using this to coordinate in game activity for the RP for those players who may not use the forum as much or have questions directly for me.

As a matter of full disclosure this is of course my current only Active account; to reduce my own bias for the next month I don't want to play directly in any nation that couod ultimately influence my decisions.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Re: A Note to Moderation

Postby Reddy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:37 pm

That's alright and a great idea. Thanks for notifying us.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Aquinas » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:25 pm

I also think this is a great idea, Vesica...but I'm just wondering, given you're not going to be using the account to play in Zardugal, wouldn't it make more sense to use it in inactive mode? If nothing else, that would at least free up an extra player slot in Zardugal.
Aquinas

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:34 am

If Zardugal starts filling up I might.

As of right now it's just myself and the Incumbent player.

If I leave it Active it gives people a hard visual to see just by clicking on the nation rather then needing to have the link to the account provided.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Return to Archive