Requests: Religious Organisations [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Religious Organization Control Applications

Postby Polites » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Axxell wrote:I would like give back the control of the Aurorian Church, Martinulus I think he was interested to control this Church.

Approved.

Martinulus wrote:After Axxell's month is up, I would like to switch to the APC. 'tis my usual congregation, so to speak

Approved.

As a side-note, given Marty's considerable role in creating and developing the Church (and Hosianism in general), the Church will immediately fall under his control. Under normal circumstances I'd rather have people request control over religious organizations that are not under another player's control. No criticism or anything here - there's nobody more suited to run the APC than Martinulus, imo. I would like to avoid the potential situation where requests for occupied organizations pile up.
Polites

Postby Martinulus » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:31 pm

Polites, your point is valid and I shall very much refrain from doing anything similar in the future. For one, it doesn't benefit long-term RP.

I formally request the APC and relinguish the Bishopals. Do you guys mind if I continue some Bishopal stuff until someone else requests them as well, just informally?
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Postby Polites » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Martinulus wrote:Do you guys mind if I continue some Bishopal stuff until someone else requests them as well, just informally?

Absolutely, no problem from my side.
Polites

Re: Religious Organization Control Requests

Postby Martinulus » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:29 pm

I'd like to renew my control of the APC.

Martinulus

Postby Polites » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Martinulus wrote:I'd like to renew my control of the APC.

Approved.

As a side note, Moderation is temporarily taking over the Religious Organization control process. The Role-Play Team will still have the power to propose and lead global religious RP.
Polites

Postby Martinulus » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Hi, APC renewal, Deo volente.

Martinulus

Postby Polites » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:44 am

Martinulus wrote:Hi, APC renewal, Deo volente.

Approved
Polites

Postby Aquinas » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:20 pm

Could we have an update as to what is going on with regards to religious RP and the control of religious organisations and movements?

I am not sure any of the current controllers have done any RP with their religious organisations/movements for a significant period of time now.

Also, are these requests still being handled by Moderation as opposed to the GRC/RP Team, as Polites post last year indicated?
Aquinas

Postby Rogue » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Aquinas wrote:Could we have an update as to what is going on with regards to religious RP and the control of religious organisations and movements?

I am not sure any of the current controllers have done any RP with their religious organisations/movements for a significant period of time now.

Also, are these requests still being handled by Moderation as opposed to the GRC/RP Team, as Polites post last year indicated?

According to my knowledge it is up to the GRC to handle this just like the Third World but i will check to be sure.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Aquinas » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:17 am

Mr.God wrote:
Aquinas wrote:Could we have an update as to what is going on with regards to religious RP and the control of religious organisations and movements?

According to my knowledge it is up to the GRC to handle this just like the Third World but i will check to be sure.

Any update on this situation?
Aquinas

PreviousNext

Return to Requests