Requests: Religious Organisations [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Religious Organization Control Requests

Postby Auditorii » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:25 pm

Given the contentious nature of your control of the monarchy with another player, and given the already contentious nature of Luthori's OOC and IC community I'm going to deny this claim.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Polites » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:48 am

I’d like to apply for leadership of the Terran Patriarchal Church. My goal is to role play the consequences of decades of ban on all religions in Deltaria and to modernize the Church, moving away from its traditional ultra conservatism, which no longer fits the state of Terra and TPC-majority nations.
Polites

Postby Polites » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:03 pm

Polites wrote:I’d like to apply for leadership of the Terran Patriarchal Church. My goal is to role play the consequences of decades of ban on all religions in Deltaria and to modernize the Church, moving away from its traditional ultra conservatism, which no longer fits the state of Terra and TPC-majority nations.

Have you had the chance to consider this?
Polites

Postby Auditorii » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:12 pm

Polites wrote:
Polites wrote:I’d like to apply for leadership of the Terran Patriarchal Church. My goal is to role play the consequences of decades of ban on all religions in Deltaria and to modernize the Church, moving away from its traditional ultra conservatism, which no longer fits the state of Terra and TPC-majority nations.

Have you had the chance to consider this?

My apologies, approved for 30 days following that 30 days we’ll reconsider.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:36 am

I would like to request control of the Apostolic Church of the Isles, an autocephalous church within the Apostolic Church of the East. I don't plan to make any changes to the structure or beliefs of the church but I would like to be able to utilise the church leadership for role-play in Cildania.
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:34 pm

jamescfm wrote:I would like to request control of the Apostolic Church of the Isles, an autocephalous church within the Apostolic Church of the East. I don't plan to make any changes to the structure or beliefs of the church but I would like to be able to utilise the church leadership for role-play in Cildania.

Approved for 30 days.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Polites » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:16 am

I'd like to apply for control of the Independent Confessional Churches. I intend to do some work on them since they've been largely neglected, update the wiki, and maybe do some RP. I also want to change some names which have become very confusing (Luthoranism for Protestantism, Luthorianism for Anglicanism, Luthorian for English), and clarify the situation of the Holy Luthori Church in regards to the Independent Confessional Churches.
Polites

Postby Polites » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:09 am

Polites wrote:I'd like to apply for control of the Independent Confessional Churches. I intend to do some work on them since they've been largely neglected, update the wiki, and maybe do some RP. I also want to change some names which have become very confusing (Luthoranism for Protestantism, Luthorianism for Anglicanism, Luthorian for English), and clarify the situation of the Holy Luthori Church in regards to the Independent Confessional Churches.

Any update on this?
Polites

Postby Auditorii » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:59 pm

Polites wrote:
Polites wrote:I'd like to apply for control of the Independent Confessional Churches. I intend to do some work on them since they've been largely neglected, update the wiki, and maybe do some RP. I also want to change some names which have become very confusing (Luthoranism for Protestantism, Luthorianism for Anglicanism, Luthorian for English), and clarify the situation of the Holy Luthori Church in regards to the Independent Confessional Churches.

Any update on this?

Considering you have control over over the TPC, I’m going to deny this. Going forward any sort of approval for religious control and citing reforms will require an outline provided to me to review.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Polites » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:18 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Polites wrote:

Any update on this?

Considering you have control over over the TPC, I’m going to deny this. Going forward any sort of approval for religious control and citing reforms will require an outline provided to me to review.

I hereby relinquish control over the TPC.

I'm applying for control over the Independent Confessional Churches. My plan is as follows:

1. Establish a Church organization for these Churches similar to the World Communion of Ameliorate Churches (WCAC).
2. Update the wiki and work on the history and theology of both these Churches and the wider PT equivalent of the Reformation.
3. Change some of the terms and make them less confusing, while remaining consistent with past RP.
4. Work on the Holy Luthori Church and clarify its theology and relation to the Independent Confessional Churches (only insofar as relevant to the latter, I am not seeking control over that particular Church).
5. Incorporate Zagorism which I've recently mentioned in the CP update for Kundrati as an equivalent to the Hussites, and make it a forerunner of the Independent Confessional Churches and in communion with them.
Polites

PreviousNext

Return to Requests